HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 09, 2010, 03:38 AM
United Kingdom, England, Nuneaton
Joined Aug 2008
3 Posts
Discussion
SZD 55 PROMYK from "JISPRO"

Welcome all!

SZD 55 - is my first model to be fully made of laminate.

A bit of a data can be found on the manufacturer's website: http://jispro.sweb.cz/szd55.htm

But let's come to the point!

After PROMYK arrived to me (I bought it from a friend from our forums), I have immediately weighed. Total only with servos in ailerons - weighs exactly 2456g, with equipment I estimated at some 2800 - 2900g. fuselage seems great - is not at all easy to catch him to reproach - no unless someone has a big hand :P is much greater than the fuselage of the Cobra (but not much longer).

Due to the fact that it never chose to drive such a heavy glider - I have a request to you my dears - Propose a set of engine + propeller - so that after the throw from the hand had no problem getting up the speed and finally climbing. Since i spend a lot of money for buying PROMYK, I'm going to need something cheap - preferably with HobbyKing - and even better engine TURNIGY - just what power? This question is for you!

Waiting for reply and I hope that many a SZD 55 gliding enthusiasts mock-ups.

PS. Sorry for my English...
Delanowski_Tom is offline Find More Posts by Delanowski_Tom
to remove ads between posts