Old Oct 31, 2015, 05:23 PM
Find More Posts by matrixFLYER
Italy
Joined Nov 2011
855 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quady View Post
Bingo!
I can't believe... I changed connectors and when connected the battery, all LEDs went ON, I moved left lever ahead because somebody told me it needs to do ahead/back to bind...and drone instantly smashed into ceiling... Probably binding was accomplished instantly after connected the battery. Shame, I thought about changing connectors before ask for help here, but didn't believe it's possible somebody to make that mistake... I think it's designers fault connectors to be the same and not marked on the board, or even marked by colour dots on them...
I mentioned I am novice about drons and now need to learn control it.
I even don't know what direction to put canopy to know where is front/rear.
I suppose red/black propellers are on the right places because respond to LEDs colours.
Generally what is reference point where is front/back- LEDs on "legs"(two red, two colour flashing), or battery connector (for example should be on front or back)?
Would you provide me link for User manual for that model, I didn't find...
I need to read how to set initial trims before first fly.

Thank you very much all of you for the help and do apologize for wested time...
Not wasted since it was fixed
matrixFLYER is offline Find More Posts by matrixFLYER
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 31, 2015, 05:56 PM
Find More Posts by Durete
Spain, Community of Madrid
Joined Mar 2008
1,656 Posts
Quote:
Bingo!
I can't believe... I changed connectors and when connected the battery, all LEDs went ON, I moved left lever ahead because somebody told me it needs to do ahead/back to bind...and drone instantly smashed into ceiling... Probably binding was accomplished instantly after connected the battery. Shame, I thought about changing connectors before ask for help here, but didn't believe it's possible somebody to make that mistake... I think it's designers fault connectors to be the same and not marked on the board, or even marked by colour dots on them...
I mentioned I am novice about drons and now need to learn control it.
I even don't know what direction to put canopy to know where is front/rear.
I suppose red/black propellers are on the right places because respond to LEDs colours.
Generally what is reference point where is front/back- LEDs on "legs"(two red, two colour flashing), or battery connector (for example should be on front or back)?
Would you provide me link for User manual for that model, I didn't find...
I need to read how to set initial trims before first fly.

Thank you very much all of you for the help and do apologize for wested time...
I'm glad is working
Enjoy it !
Durete is offline Find More Posts by Durete
Old Oct 31, 2015, 06:11 PM
Find More Posts by gwrivest
Canada, QC, Malartic
Joined Sep 2010
399 Posts
Hey Quady, I believe the front of the quad has the red props/lights.
Left stick: up/down makes quad go up/down, left/right makes quad spin left/right.
Right stick: up/down makes quad go forward/backward, left/right makes quad drift left/right.
I hope that gets you started.

Gerard.
gwrivest is offline Find More Posts by gwrivest
Old Oct 31, 2015, 07:31 PM
Find More Posts by Quady
Joined Oct 2015
15 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwrivest View Post
Hey Quady, I believe the front of the quad has the red props/lights.
Left stick: up/down makes quad go up/down, left/right makes quad spin left/right.
Right stick: up/down makes quad go forward/backward, left/right makes quad drift left/right.
I hope that gets you started.

Gerard.
Thank you! That definitely is enough to get started, just still don't know how to use four trim buttons on the transmitter.
Left shoulder button changes rate 20-100%, right one switches ON/OFF LEDs- probably that means quad hasn't flip capability as I read for other quads...
That is why I looked for Manual for V949 or V212 (suppose they are similar)
Quady is offline Find More Posts by Quady
Old Oct 31, 2015, 07:46 PM
Find More Posts by Durete
Spain, Community of Madrid
Joined Mar 2008
1,656 Posts
The flip mode is enable when you select 100%
As soon you move your stick to almost maximum, the quadcopter flips to that side.
Check the V212 thread :
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1873198
Durete is offline Find More Posts by Durete
Old Nov 01, 2015, 10:16 AM
Find More Posts by Quady
Joined Oct 2015
15 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durete View Post
The flip mode is enable when you select 100%
As soon you move your stick to almost maximum, the quadcopter flips to that side.
Check the V212 thread :
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1873198
Thanks! I started read thread (it is quite long) and I see my receiver seams the same as V212 (I still don't know if my quad is 212 or 949 in spite my sender is marked V949 but probably is 949 because no landing support legs/skids underneath)
For now I would ask if somebody can answer to:
What is accelerometer and how to know if I've got it?
What is 4 or 6 axis Gyro and how to know what I've got?
how to use four trim buttons on the transmitter?
Quady is offline Find More Posts by Quady
Old Nov 01, 2015, 05:09 PM
Find More Posts by matrixFLYER
Italy
Joined Nov 2011
855 Posts
Quote:
Thanks! I started read thread (it is quite long) and I see my receiver seams the same as V212 (I still don't know if my quad is 212 or 949 in spite my sender is marked V949 but probably is 949 because no landing support legs/skids underneath)
For now I would ask if somebody can answer to:
What is accelerometer and how to know if I've got it?
What is 4 or 6 axis Gyro and how to know what I've got?
how to use four trim buttons on the transmitter?
Quady you have a 212. Just search in google v212 board and then v949 board. The v949 is very different from yours so it's a v212.
So you have a "6axis gyro" quadcopter.
The trim work in this way: once the copter is like 1 meter high from the floor, without wind, if it drift right you apply left trim until it stops drifting.
matrixFLYER is offline Find More Posts by matrixFLYER