HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 16, 2014, 03:55 AM
Australia, QLD, Oxenford
Joined Oct 2010
2,060 Posts
Discussion
Diamond Hobby doesn't want our business!!

As the title says, Diamond doesn't want our business!!
I have tried to e-mail them 16 times, I have tried PMing them here on RcGroups and even on their Facebook page. And not 1 reply. Not just no replies to emails and PM's, but they delete the posts on Facebook!!
Now I know I am not the only one, their is at least 2 more guys on the FMS P-51B thread that are in the same boat! And a couple on the FMS T-28 thread!
I don't follow any other FMS threads so who knows how many people are in the same situation.....
What is going on??????
Do you want our business or not!

LURCH
taz101 is offline Find More Posts by taz101
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 17, 2014, 09:23 AM
In thrust we trust.
United States, FL, Tallahassee
Joined Jun 2013
242 Posts
Why don't you just call them? Jim and Frank are always there. What's wrong with your plane?
mhendrix is offline Find More Posts by mhendrix
Old Mar 17, 2014, 09:10 PM
USA, LA, Sulphur
Joined Apr 2006
1,113 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhendrix View Post
Why don't you just call them? Jim and Frank are always there. What's wrong with your plane?

He is in Australia. That would be an expensive call. I wonder why they aren't answering emails or even replying to this forum?
dfrazier is online now Find More Posts by dfrazier
Old Mar 18, 2014, 11:43 AM
In thrust we trust.
Joined Jun 2013
242 Posts
Are you sure about that? I live in Tallahassee.... Can you tell me what's wrong with your plane? I can just drive by the DH office and talk to them!
mhendrix is offline Find More Posts by mhendrix
Old Mar 18, 2014, 11:40 PM
Australia, QLD, Oxenford
Joined Oct 2010
2,060 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhendrix View Post
Are you sure about that? I live in Tallahassee.... Can you tell me what's wrong with your plane? I can just drive by the DH office and talk to them!
Their is nothing wrong with my plane!! That is the problem!! I don't have a plane!
I am trying to buy a plane. There is also others. We don't have a very good dealer here in Australia.
Jim from Diamond comes on to these threads and post stuff then never backs it up!
I was talking about how bad our dealer is, then he(Jim) says they post overseas. And to contact him for quote, so some of us have tried with the above results!
taz101 is offline Find More Posts by taz101
Old Apr 09, 2014, 09:49 AM
Joined Mar 2013
330 Posts
I have replied and asked for address information. I have also made contact to our office in China and find we can ship from there cheaper than from here in the US.

Sometimes email do not go through because of spam filters. IF I do not respond sent me a a message through RC Groups.

Jim
Diamond Hobby is offline Find More Posts by Diamond Hobby
Site Sponsor