HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 17, 2003, 04:16 PM
Gloucester Ma
Joined Dec 2002
1,034 Posts
How do you get "loged off" from here

I got an invitation today to log back on and my my heart sank because the last time i got Logged OFF somehow all the posts previous were gone. this was from a year or 18 months ago flying IFO's and buying 700ma discounted cells at as low as 4.50$ a battery. Yes only 2 out of 3 were any good and still in use. but to get back on topic , I realy hope this last years posts weren't dumped also.
how do i stay logged in or what did i do to "log off/out"
A Monell is offline Find More Posts by A Monell
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 17, 2003, 05:55 PM
All under control, Grommit!
United Kingdom, Aberdeen
Joined Sep 2000
12,448 Posts
I don't understand what you are saying.

No posts are dumped when you log off.

You log on via the Log In link at the top right hand side of the RC Groups forums home page (www.rcgroups.com) and you log off using the Log Off Link at the bottom of the page.

Brian
leccyflyer is offline Find More Posts by leccyflyer
Old Dec 18, 2003, 02:58 AM
N. Staffs, UK
Joined Jan 1997
5,654 Posts
The most common reason for needing to log on again is if you have cleared the cookies out of your PC. It won't affect any posts you have made unless you can't remember your original logon and instead re-register as a completely new user. Obviously the new user will start again from zero.

Steve
steve lewin is offline Find More Posts by steve lewin