HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 20, 2012, 11:36 PM
United States, MN, Duluth
Joined Aug 2012
11 Posts
Discussion
Sophisticated Lady Upgrade article.....

Does anyone remember the article in Model builder or RCM about upgrade options to the Carl Goldberg Sophisticated Lady kit. I seem to have lost that article. It talked about a number of things to try to make the airplane more competitive. How about it? Thanks
JuzPlaneNutz is offline Find More Posts by JuzPlaneNutz
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 21, 2012, 01:15 AM
United States, MA, Waltham
Joined Dec 2001
6,827 Posts
There is a slightly upgraded version of the Sophisticated Lady already offered widely as a kit. It is called the Gentle Lady. ;-p Less likely to have the tail break, and less likely, if built to plan, to stab some poor spectator to death in case of pilot confusion or radio failure. (SL is awfully pointy, wonder if it's actually contest legal?)

R A Cores offers a kit for a faster wing.

I don't remember that article. I had a GL with an E205 wing many years ago. Lots of fun to fly.
lincoln is offline Find More Posts by lincoln
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: paper blast tube test