New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM
Find More Posts by chappo14
Joined Oct 2015
114 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EArHog View Post
Check the wires to the ESC's and the condition of the solder pads where the wires connect.
All the wires are still fully connected i have found the problem is the white 3 pin clip on the satellite very hard to get signal took 15 minutes of wiggling it around to get the solid light so im gonna take it ibto the hobby shop and see if they can replace it. All motors spin fine when connected to cleanflight no movements at all from receiver tab thats why i cant arm no signal between tx and sat/rx.
Spektrum satellite (0 min 43 sec)
chappo14 is offline Find More Posts by chappo14
Last edited by chappo14; Yesterday at 06:18 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 06:23 PM
Joined Oct 2015
114 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMama View Post
I might be having some thing like this I don't have it near me to note the beep order but I can't get it to arm either. Some other unusual observations. My esc's don't beep in unison they are staggered when I plug in the lipo. Also I have RGB led's at the end of the arms to help with evening orientation and they should be grean and orange but they are all white right now. I get the beep from the FC when I arm it and then also disarm but the LED's don't change and the motors won't spin up.

I did while in the field plugged in my tablet to run the clean flight configurator and when I did that the LED's on the arms changed to green and orange and I was with the usb cable plugged in able to arm the quad and the props spun. I disarmed and looked at the configuator and all looked like it should so I saved and rebooted just in case.

I pulled the lipo power and the usb and powered back up and the LED's were white again and it wouldn't arm.

Very odd I hope to look more at it this weekend. Moto Moto has posted a link on the troubleshooting page to an updated sketch(sorry If thats the wrong name for it) that addresses some issues with arming that I will look at this weekend also. I did reset the gyro by stick command and also the accelerometer from the CF config GUI and I still ended up with white LED's and unable to arm. I could use the stick commands to change profiles I could hear 1 2 and 3 beeps as I changed profiles. If any one has any ideas let me know I will be digging in this weekend.

and ps

I LOVE MY WARP QUAD thanks Soma and Moto Moto and every one on the forums who has had helpful info along the way.
My problem appears to only be a lack of signal between the tx and satellite i just posted the video of what mines doing other than that all my motors spin threw cleanflight and my beeping sounds are normal. I cant see how the little crash effected my sat as it didnt land on it and my signal 3.3 and ground are still soldered securely to the F/C.
Old Yesterday, 06:54 PM
Find More Posts by TimR74
United Kingdom, Wales, Monmouthshire
Joined Aug 2011
262 Posts
Hello all,

I've just ordered the MotoF3 Warpquad 230 kit to dip my toes into the world of quadcopters. LOS acro flying does seem to be a very small niche, most seemingly getting sucked straight into FPV.
Iím totally new to quads apart from a few flights on my brotherís Hubsan X4. Iíve spent quite a few years flying planes (3D and hotliners mainly) and gliders, but no heli experience unfortunately, reasonably competent at flying 3D and used to working all four channels so hopefully will pick up quads OK. I've started practising with the LOS view in FPV Freerider and also with helis in Phoenix V3 sim as I figured they've got to be pretty similar to fly, bar the visual orientation clues and collective pitch. Planning on getting a Nano qx soon as well for some indoor and round the garden action.

I've read through sections of this thread, man itís long! Loads of useful info and great support from very helpful people, which was a big factor in choosing a WQ. There's a lot of new (to me) information to research and soak up, apologies in advance for any forthcoming beginner questions but will do my best to use the search function as I'm sure most of them will have been covered somewhere before on the forums.
Cheers,
Tim.
TimR74 is offline Find More Posts by TimR74
Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Find More Posts by waltr
Team AlienWarpSquad
United States, PA, Doylestown
Joined Jan 2014
9,744 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimR74 View Post
Hello all,

I've read through sections of this thread, man itís long! Loads of useful info and great support from very helpful people, which was a big factor in choosing a WQ. There's a lot of new (to me) information to research and soak up, apologies in advance for any forthcoming beginner questions but will do my best to use the search function as I'm sure most of them will have been covered somewhere before on the forums.
Cheers,
Tim.
Welcome Tim.
Do be sure to watch all of Soma's build videos in the second post and the third post on the MotoWii board and setup. Ask questions here when you get stuck.

It will take you a bit of practice flying but you'll get it. I suggest starting with a smallish 2S battery to keep it light and run lower Rates to keep it tame. That is how I and a few others started.
waltr is online now Find More Posts by waltr
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
Find More Posts by EArHog
Alien WarpSquad
Joined Feb 2013
5,933 Posts
All rightie then! New Guy! Welcome Tim. Given your experience in the other realms of RC modeling I am confident you'll do just fine.

Edit - your previous experience, plus following Waltr's advice - you'll do just fine.
EArHog is offline Find More Posts by EArHog
Old Today, 09:28 AM
Joined Oct 2015
114 Posts
All programming is correct however i still cant get to the bottom of why no channels in the receiver tab don't work.
Spektrum Satellite (0 min 34 sec)