SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 14, 2013, 01:10 PM
Joined Sep 2010
152 Posts
Discussion
Length of main shaft UH-1

Hi!!
I want to know how to get the right length of main shaft on a Uh-1 (800)
I try to look at pics of real helis and try to figure out the question but it's not easy.
If someone have a good idea, data or a good pic so please help me.
I try to look at pics and if compare with centerpoint of the tail rotor and draw a line which meet the 90 degrees angle of the main shaft, where are the level of the main blades then?????
So the answer not need to be in millimeters, just want to know the level of main rotor blades compared to tail rotors centerpoint.
Does anyone understand how I think???
I am going to have the shaft produced for me so I want it to be correct.

Best regards
Pelle57 is offline Find More Posts by Pelle57
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 14, 2013, 01:41 PM
Lets get the HUEY up
bolton england
Joined Jan 2009
235 Posts
I think you will need to get your fuselage , side mounting frames then offer everything up and see where it fits and looks right the main shaft can then be worked out from there
madphil is offline Find More Posts by madphil