HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM
Carlos G.
United States, UT, Centerville
Joined Aug 2008
833 Posts
Im not sure how much difference will be between carbon fiber golf clubs and CF DLGs, but, they recommend not to keep your golf clubs on temps over 200F, now, I dont think the car will get that hot, maybe if you leave it under direct sun light will get close, but you should be OK if your plane is not in direct sun light .......... make sure you have a cold drink next to it, just in case!
crgonzalez08 is offline Find More Posts by crgonzalez08
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 11:58 PM
United States, UT, Sandy
Joined May 2013
2,057 Posts
I am carefully to park in shade. I know Roland sr told me to use 120 degrees to get some warp out of my CX aileron and it worked. So for sure don't have any force on any wing surfaces as a car can easily go over 120 when its 95+ in the sun. After a couple hours a tx in the box is as hot as anywhere in the car but i say its fine. Not much difference from the car radio.
Jon boy, bring up a DLG and let's fly. I'm living in alpine now. I fly at alpine or better is mountain ridge school in highland.
elkski is offline Find More Posts by elkski