HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by pmisuinas, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 05, 2014, 02:12 PM
Springfield, VA
Joined Feb 2000
1,140 Posts
Trader Rating: 114
$660.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale
E-Revo Brushless 1/10 RTR

Too much stuff, time to clean out the storage spaces. Shipping applies to CONUS. Not really interested in trades, but would consider a Mibo Manta fuselage (mine had a blade go out of balance and the vibration ripped it apart), a Premier Deluxe Tiger Moth kit, Dynam Bf-110 RTF, or almost ready to float schooner (Atlantis or similar) and cash (either taking or giving). Other than that, as I said, way too much stuff. I also think the asking price is fair, but if you want to make a reasonable offer, go ahead--just realize you never knew how unreasonable people could be until you ask for best reasonable offer

This is the big E-Revo. I bought this some time ago and just don't drive it. I bought an extra set of wheels to put on it as well, and never used them. It has an extra body and comes with a Spectrum DS3X. Not sure what else I can say, the pictures pretty much tell the story--WYSIWYG :-)

Buyer pays PayPal fees, but will also take money order or check if you prefer (ship after check clears). Thanks...
pmisuinas is offline Find More Posts by pmisuinas
to remove ads between posts
Old May 05, 2014, 05:02 PM
Fort Wayne, IN
Joined Sep 2006
30 Posts
Trader Rating: 24
PM'd
ChrisMH is offline Find More Posts by ChrisMH