HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 03, 2012, 09:47 PM
Joined Jul 2011
1 Posts
Discussion
Need some Hoverfly Copter Advice

Hi,
I have been a lurker for at least a year and have a dilemma. I am 59 years old and have a unit I built last summer. It has about 5 minutes of airtime and I realize I just don't have enough space to safely fly my rig. Love building things and have received as much happiness from this as possible. Too scary to fly.

I have a Droidwox AD6-heavy with a Hoverfly Pro controller and a GPS module in the box. Wasn't sure which controller I was going to use and have a unused/unbuilt Mikrokopter electronics including GPS and other components. 8 or 9 QC-3328 Quadrocopter motors and tons of other spare parts radios, batteries and charges. All same as new. Need to clear out some garage space for my next "boost the economy" project. My question is how do I sell this stuff. The unit is built and works perfectly.

Thanks,
Tom Knisely
Dana Point, CA
thomasknisely is offline Find More Posts by thomasknisely
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 04, 2012, 01:54 AM
Pants first, then shoes
Joined Jan 2011
2,759 Posts
Go here http://www.multirotorforums.com/content.php and head to the for sale section. Good luck!
Stacky is offline Find More Posts by Stacky