HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 04, 2011, 08:07 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
Illinois
Joined Feb 2006
4,963 Posts
Discussion
RCPB 5 Stars

What stands out about the first couple orders for me is the quick shipping,packaging and service. I order from various vendors but will definitely keep rcplanebuilder among the top ones on my list. Knowledgeable,forthcoming and offer what you need for scratch building epp planes,kits,power systems and accessories. Motor discs are something many scratch builders have to make for foamies and i usually make my own but its nice that something like that is offered on the site and i ordered some just as a time saver and for the price i'll probably save time and just order them from now on. I ordered quite a few things so far and something else that stood out about rcpb was when i opened the package the carbon had the size written for each bundle taped on to secure each bundle of carbon. The suppo outrunner i received works very well and i also ordered some of the rcpb pro packs to try. The packs are very reasonably priced and perform well when matched to the application your using them for, 25c and the quicker charge times are nice. Ive already cut a few planes from the epp i ordered and its good quality along with the carbon. I usually dont post in these vendor threads much but.. You gotta give credit where credits do. Best of luck
Get Real is offline Find More Posts by Get Real
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Farm Flying
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 17, 2011, 10:49 PM
Utah USA
Joined Jun 2002
2,235 Posts
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Real View Post
What stands out about the first couple orders for me is the quick shipping,packaging and service. I order from various vendors but will definitely keep rcplanebuilder among the top ones on my list. Knowledgeable,forthcoming and offer what you need for scratch building epp planes,kits,power systems and accessories. Motor discs are something many scratch builders have to make for foamies and i usually make my own but its nice that something like that is offered on the site and i ordered some just as a time saver and for the price i'll probably save time and just order them from now on. I ordered quite a few things so far and something else that stood out about rcpb was when i opened the package the carbon had the size written for each bundle taped on to secure each bundle of carbon. The suppo outrunner i received works very well and i also ordered some of the rcpb pro packs to try. The packs are very reasonably priced and perform well when matched to the application your using them for, 25c and the quicker charge times are nice. Ive already cut a few planes from the epp i ordered and its good quality along with the carbon. I usually dont post in these vendor threads much but.. You gotta give credit where credits do. Best of luck
Thanks for the feedback Get Real!
WickedFunRC is offline Find More Posts by WickedFunRC
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Latest Video's