SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 28, 2007, 02:44 PM
Joined Feb 2007
98 Posts
Discussion
Looking for suggestions on Float Plane

Hi All

I posted this on WattFlyer, but figured I might get more/different advice by posting it here also. Keep in mind I'm talking about an E-plane with the following:

I'd like to get your ideas on a good second float plane. I've got a Wingo on floats now so my experience level is on the low side. Getting it up and down is no problem, but I'm not in the hot plane league yet.

The wingo is a foamie with big a big forgiving wing and is best if flown in the 5-10 MPH winds. Would like to get something that will be able to take a bit more wind since its almost never dead calm on Florida lakes.

Would like to get something that will be in the 300-400 dollar range with all the electronics. Of course I know that puts the possibilities on the lower end, but sure would appreciate your input.

Thanks

HR
H.Robinson is offline Find More Posts by H.Robinson
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 28, 2007, 04:56 PM
B'ham UK
Joined Oct 2005
2,990 Posts
hi Hg how about a twinstar2 http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=543668
Airboatflyingshp is offline Find More Posts by Airboatflyingshp