Old Jul 05, 2014, 01:11 PM
United States, TX, Harker Heights
Joined Jul 2007
195 Posts
Maidened yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Cole View Post
Hi Banjo,
Thank you for the comments. It weighs 38 oz (2 lb, 6 oz) RTF. It's balanced a tad nose heavy (front edge of spar).
It should have been flown by now, but I had to switch out the engine. The first engine was an OS .19, purchased online as "new condition, only bench run..." Hard vibration and inconsistent needle settings made the switch necessary. I know, buyer beware.
So now it's ready again, hope to test it this week. Stay tuned.
John
Hiya John....

Did ya get a chance ta fly'r yet??
BanjoTX is offline Find More Posts by BanjoTX
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 05, 2014, 01:36 PM
United States, TX, Harker Heights
Joined Jul 2007
195 Posts
Pylon racing pronto's

Hiya guys,

Sorry haven't been active lately... been pretty busy....

A couple of guys in my local club wanted to try pylon racing out SOOOooo...

Last part of Oct we will hold a pylon racing event using 4ch electric powered Prontos!!! G15 motors/45amp esc/ 2200mah 30C 3cell packs. All airframes will be completely constructed with motor/esc installed... surfaces hinged plus landing gear and wheels.... covering and electronics will be up to the pilots, BUT they will get the airframes/power pack at cost.... We are hoping to make this an annual event... "The Dave Robelen's Pronto Pylon Racing Memorial"

Looking forward to seeing this come together as a two day event Sat. pylon racing, Sun fun fly event....

I will be posting pictures of the build as this thing comes together....

Banjo
BanjoTX is offline Find More Posts by BanjoTX
Old Jul 19, 2014, 07:29 PM
United States, AZ, Chino Valley
Joined Feb 2005
773 Posts
Dang

Sure wish I could join you!!

Randy
Meatball is offline Find More Posts by Meatball