HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 23, 2014, 10:48 PM
Super Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2012
1,943 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrayted View Post
I tried man, and I give up. You will never see another post from me to you ever again, so go have a beer on that one.
First of all why are you trying? What do hope to achieve? For a person who claims he doesn't care you sure put a lot of effort into "trying"...

Quote:
This is the same exact crap you say every time someone challenges you on your statements, and its rediculous.
Why are there even challenges in the first place? Nobody on HF challenges me...LOL. I didn't know there was a forum rule where I had to post proof of what I own...LOL.

Quote:
No one is going to pay you to prove anything because you aren't that important to anyone other than in your own imagination. Deep down, you know this as well, so its a win/win for you knowing you can always have a reason to hide behind.
So why should I prove anything in the first place? What incentive is there to prove anything to a bunch of "forum posters" I don't even know or like?

Quote:
BTW, I would need to pay you about $1000 to see all of the helis you have claimed you own if they are going for $100 a pop. You also don't seem to realize that your post are inconsistent from one forum to the next. Thats the great thing about the truth........you don't have to remember what you said the last time.
Actually every heli I said I owned I still have except for the flybarred Trex 500 Carbon Edition which I sold to a friend a long time ago and is not a mystery. The E820 that I sold on ebay to a private party I rebought from Tower which you should've known about given the fact you snoop around my posts every chance you get. I have invoices from Tower for both purchases. Do you want to see them? Pay me money and I'll show them to you personally LOL! Again why do you care so much? The only discrepancy in my posts was stating that I'd be getting the Vector after the Forza 700 when in fact I got the Speed after the Forza...sue me. There are no other inconsistencies so feel free to point them out.

Quote:
You are a guy just like the rest of us and trust me, if you really had all the stuff you claimed you did, you would have plastered it all over the place in everyones faces given the attention and criticism you bring on YOURSELF with this topic. I know you think you are being mysterious by refusing to show anything, but do you realize that when you first joined RCG you plastered pics all over the place of every heli you had. I even remember the box pic of the big one you never built and sold. So we are to believe that suddenly you are a man of mystery, and you suddenly don't have the care to prove anything to anyone anymore? Sorry, but your character doesn't allow for that scenario.
Yeah when I first joined RCG I posted pictures...that was before I identified the secret haters...LOL! Now that I know who the haters are why should I oblige their demands? It's more satisfying letting them dig their own grave and watch them eat crow when I eventually post pictures.

Do you see LMH, Kaui Guy, HeliHaven etc demanding proof? No..why is that? The answer is simple...those guys don't have a beef with me...LOL. There are only 3 people on the forum here that wants proof...they know who they are...the usual suspects...LOL.

Quote:
I was just trying to offer up some friendly advice because you have created a reputation that does not paint you in a very good light , and although I think you are smart guy, your posting style and attitude overshadows that most times, and no one takes you very seriously which is sad. It doesn't have to be that way.

Enjoy the Speed Goblin.
You should know by now that I don't actually care what my reputation is here on the forum...but I'm glad you found the time to respond. If somebody like Kaui Guy asked me for pictures because he's genuinely interested I'll gladly send them to him via PM. Those are the kinds of forum members I don't have a problem with. For those who demand proof because they somehow think they're entitled to them...I say keep trying!

As for the Speed Goblin, I'm sure I'll enjoy it a lot since it doesn't have ugly Santa Sleigh skids. Next up after the Speed is the Vector...I'm pretty sure I'll be enjoying that one too. After that one it'll likely be the E700V2 with a F3C Steady 700 full fuselage custom painted from Germany...

The Chase is on the menu too...but only after I'm done with the main meal course...
TheKingPhisher is offline Find More Posts by TheKingPhisher
Last edited by TheKingPhisher; Aug 28, 2014 at 05:24 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 23, 2014, 11:20 PM
United States, TX, Encinal
Joined Aug 2014
93 Posts
Wow. Time to get back on track with the thread here, please!

The Goblin 380 skids look wicked
helladies is offline Find More Posts by helladies
Old Aug 23, 2014, 11:34 PM
Super Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2012
1,943 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by helladies View Post
Wow. Time to get back on track with the thread here, please!

The Goblin 380 skids look wicked
Yeah but they're probably not too stable. SAB does have standard "3D" skids for the Speed so maybe they'll do the same and release optional ones for the 380.
Old Aug 23, 2014, 11:39 PM
Joined Aug 2014
93 Posts
Hopefully so! I think they are counter balanced by the tail... Anyone who can fly a Goblin proficiently shouldnt have a problem with the current skids...
Old Aug 23, 2014, 11:47 PM
Super Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2012
1,943 Posts
Keep in mind this will be the "smallest" and most likely lowest cost Goblin on the market...which means it'll be more accessible to more people which means you're probably going to have a certain percentage of "noobs" getting them. I see many tip overs with those skids from the "noobs"...heck I've read of tip overs from "veteran" flyers with big 700 Goblins with standard Santa Sleigh skids...
Last edited by TheKingPhisher; Aug 24, 2014 at 12:01 AM.
Old Aug 23, 2014, 11:51 PM
Joined Aug 2014
93 Posts
I aint scared
Old Aug 24, 2014, 10:06 AM
kansas city
Joined Feb 2007
12,819 Posts
Wow!
mhills51 is online now Find More Posts by mhills51
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 24, 2014, 10:13 AM
kansas city
Joined Feb 2007
12,819 Posts
I don't see peoples obsessions with landing gear. Putting 600 gear on a 450? Just learn to land! Here I am just watch the end. I land nose in with a crud of a lot of wind!!

Slow flight of the Logo/KDS at IRCHA 14 in the wind (3 min 17 sec)

Sorry don't know how to have a simple link without the entire thing coming up!
mhills51 is online now Find More Posts by mhills51
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 24, 2014, 10:35 AM
Super Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2012
1,943 Posts
Slow landings are easy....

Advanced auto landings are what is of concern with those little "Speed" style LG.

Advanced = overspeed/inverted type autos

Jr propo forza 700 (4 min 43 sec)
Last edited by TheKingPhisher; Aug 24, 2014 at 10:53 AM.
Old Aug 25, 2014, 12:46 AM
Need More PURPLE !!
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Aug 2012
3,739 Posts
Yet another "trashed" thread from a wannabe . . Kudos to the mods for taking action.

Sorry to see you close your acct. Xrayted. . You were one of the better guys here in RCG for the past few years. You were a great help to me early on in my learning curve. . Will keep in touch Via H.F
Dejavu*Xion is offline Find More Posts by Dejavu*Xion
Old Aug 25, 2014, 02:48 AM View Post
TheKingPhisher
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Provocation). It is temporarily hidden while TheKingPhisher edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Aug 25, 2014, 05:22 AM
Joined Aug 2014
93 Posts
.... Uh huh. And my Trex 550E is way more heli than my Trex 100.

So any more news on the 380?!?!
Old Aug 25, 2014, 04:44 PM
Joined Sep 2013
1 Posts
???

Dude you actually spent the time to to through what this guy posted to find a picture of what I think is a cool looking heli. I'm fairly certain noboby wants or cares about your opinion. This is my first time at this site looking for something different. I refuse to let your actions dictate my hobby but I beg you to leave people alone. I had to scroll through your nonsense just to try and find info. Just make your own thread that says " I have lots of cool things" and talk badly about people there. I won't be coming back to this thread so don't bother.....
david delaney is offline Find More Posts by david delaney
Old Aug 25, 2014, 05:03 PM
Super Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2012
1,943 Posts
Clone account?

So...clone helis
...clone flybarless controllers
...clone receivers

Are there any Scorpion clone motors?
How about clone batteries?

...clone account

LOL...
Last edited by TheKingPhisher; Aug 26, 2014 at 08:07 AM.
Old Aug 25, 2014, 05:33 PM
Need More PURPLE !!
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Aug 2012
3,739 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by David delaney View Post
Dude you actually spent the time to to through what this guy posted to find a picture of what I think is a cool looking heli. I'm fairly certain noboby wants or cares about your opinion. This is my first time at this site looking for something different. I refuse to let your actions dictate my hobby but I beg you to leave people alone. I had to scroll through your nonsense just to try and find info. Just make your own thread that says " I have lots of cool things" and talk badly about people there. I won't be coming back to this thread so don't bother.....
+1. . . Many ppl have grown sick and tired of his antics and trashing what has the potential of being a good thread. . The Goblin 380 is going to be a great seller, and many ppl have their eye on this and look forward to the upcoming info . . However with him around it just trashes threads.

Stick around . . I'm sure he is walking a very thin line with mods and will be dealt with soon, and we can all get back to "our" hobby without being trolled.
Until then just add him to your ignore list like so many others have.

One way or another a Goblin 380 thread will take off in RCG. . Just perhaps not this one.

I also hated to see Xrayted close his acct. . He was one of my fav's.
Dejavu*Xion is offline Find More Posts by Dejavu*Xion