HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 20, 2014, 10:59 AM
Joined Feb 2012
1,944 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by urrl View Post
A couple of this morning's flights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv2i...ature=youtu.be
Wondering if version 5 will have an upgraded jet sound.
Awesome as always!!!

Andrew
MrRCFlying is offline Find More Posts by MrRCFlying
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 20, 2014, 11:03 AM
Joined Feb 2012
1,944 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tclaridge View Post
On the V4 board, I noticed two-pin outputs labeled LED, and there are three sets of these pins. Why is there three? Can I connect to any one of the three, and is there a +/- orientation?
First, I have new LED kits on the way. They were a little delayed, but they are MUCH brighter than the previous ones. I had some quality issues with the previous ones and switched suppliers.

For the output, there are 3 pins, 2 total outputs. The pin nearest the volume control is positive that is synced with the gun sound. The center pin is positive, on all the time if you want it for a landing light or something. And the end pin nearest the memory chip is the common ground.

Hope that helps!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Andrew
MrRCFlying is offline Find More Posts by MrRCFlying
Site Sponsor