SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Today, 01:20 AM
Find More Posts by Axefly
South Africa
Joined Feb 2010
1,221 Posts
Help!
Please can you ID this heli

I received this 450 helicopter from a good friend but am not sure if he knows what it is, is it a hk a trex, copterx or trex pro ? It originally had the copterx tail on it but i changed the boom and am not sure what the mainframe is. I need to download the right manual as there is 8 bolts missing connecting the tail to the frame and i need to see what the size of those bolts are.
Axefly is offline Find More Posts by Axefly
Last edited by Axefly; Today at 01:29 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 03:22 AM
Find More Posts by Atomic Skull
Joined Dec 2011
3,787 Posts
Trex 450 Pro or Pro V2 with a belt drive conversion on it. Possibly a clone, the grey tail boom looks like one of the older HK clones but the frame has silver aluminum parts like the newer (and better quality) HK/Gartt clones.
Atomic Skull is online now Find More Posts by Atomic Skull
Last edited by Atomic Skull; Today at 03:27 AM.
Old Today, 03:01 PM
Find More Posts by 2Doggs
just gotta mess with it!
North West Louisiana
Joined Nov 2009
5,779 Posts
Judging by the button head bolts on the frame, it's an HK 450 Pro. The bolts are M2 x 5, assuming the boom block has the hexagonal aluminum "nuts". (it looks like it does in the second photo)
2Doggs is online now Find More Posts by 2Doggs
Old Today, 03:05 PM
Find More Posts by Axefly
South Africa
Joined Feb 2010
1,221 Posts
Thank you both i got some stainless steel 2.5mm bolts at a bolty shop slightly longer than in the manual and it worked perfectly. thanks again
Axefly is offline Find More Posts by Axefly