HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 12, 2012, 03:16 PM
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Jun 2012
307 Posts
scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, its on the bar on the very bottom.
Nin3rsAllDay is offline Find More Posts by Nin3rsAllDay
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 12, 2012, 03:21 PM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,496 Posts
At the bottom left side of each page are the site style choices.

Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old Oct 12, 2012, 03:39 PM
VT
Joined Feb 2006
2,292 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukarmy04 View Post
I don't see why having ads in the classifieds section is so important to RCG. Every advertiser from the U.S. to China has their ad playing 24/7 across every unused square inch of this website. I can't go anywhere without accidentally clicking on some company's advertisement.

The classifieds section was for regular members who wanted to trade or buy/sell their items while bargaining and negotiating with each other. It was a good system (at least from my point of view) and it was clear of advertiser pollution. Now instead, members who pay the most (or who are invited into the plus membership) will have their ads artificially bumped to the top. The whole point of a equal and fair barter system is lost when this happens.
-Agreed...
elan is offline Find More Posts by elan
Old Oct 12, 2012, 04:38 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
NM, others beat me to it!
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Oct 13, 2012, 06:57 PM
KC
Registered Loiterer.
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Sep 2006
4,053 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbourke View Post
The link to view images from all the classifieds was dropped by mistake. It will appear again shortly.

Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbourke View Post
and it's up now...

Jim
I must be blind... I can't find this link?

I do see the link "Recent Attachments" under "Forum Functions" at the bottom left, but that link is to

http ://www.rcgroups.com/forums/thumbgallery.php?do=showrecent, which are all recent attachements and not "recentclassifieds" attachments.

Someone help me out. I want to not be able to live without it as well.

KC

Edit: found it. The link to "see all the latest ad pics" is in the root classified directory.

http://www.rcgroups.com/classifieds-201/
KC is offline Find More Posts by KC
Last edited by KC; Oct 14, 2012 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Found it.