Find More Posts by itutankhamen
Also known as BigSexy
United States, WA, Bonney Lake
Joined Jul 2013
205 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougbo View Post
Tri-Cities Huckfest update:

We're still pulling out all the stops to make the Tri-Cities Huckfest *the* 3D fun event of the season in our area. Mark your calendar for Sept 10-13 and plan on having a great time!

I'm buried with buying a house, moving and farming so not much will happen on the event until late July. I have the parking layout started and will assign folks based on time/date of the original request. More on parking in July after I finish harvest. Please hold off on any additional requests until July.

Please let your friends and enemies know that I'm still alive and will tackle the event after my life slows down a bit.

Thanks for your patience.

Doug B.

Thanks for your hard work and dedication to this event. Looking forward to it.
itutankhamen is online now Find More Posts by itutankhamen
to remove ads between posts