SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by xfatdannx, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 30, 2012, 05:15 AM
Find More Posts by xfatdannx
advanced n00b
United States, NE, Omaha
Joined Feb 2012
1,004 Posts
Discussion
Anyone had to file a claim with USPS?

I had to back in march when they destroyed the main wing to my cessna that came in.

Its now a little over a month later and the claim status online says "closed" but it also says its still "pending"? Just wondering if anyone else can shed some light from their experience as to what this means...Hard to get any straight answer from the PO. They said i had 30 to show them proof of insurance and i took that to the PO 2 weeks ago...Any thoughts are welcome (other than eff usps cuz i already know that! )
xfatdannx is offline Find More Posts by xfatdannx
Old Apr 30, 2012, 09:32 AM
Find More Posts by TheBeastTamer
Closed Account
Joined Jan 2012
756 Posts
I had a reciever i shipped get removed from the envelope. Just call and ask them. They were mostly helpfull for me.
TheBeastTamer is offline Find More Posts by TheBeastTamer