Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Aug 21, 2014, 07:30 AM
Joined Aug 2013
41 Posts
Discussion
Ready to get into FPV with questions about pan tilt

I have a multiplex fun cub and a dx6i. I'm currently using all my channels for flaps and bomb drop but I'm willing to give up one or both to be able to have pan/tilt for my camera. Is it possible?? Can I set up the Tx for helicopter mode and do throttle hold or temporarily change my rudder control into camera pan control? I heard about this somewhere but I cannot find anything on it.

Also, I'm on a very limited budget and the only FPV gear I ordered is the set of cheap hobbyking quanum goggles. Where can I get the rest? I already decided on 1.3ghz with the clover leaf antennas as I can't fly very far with my 2.4 dx6i. I just wanna dip my toes into the hobby and any advice would be appreciated!
shadowx79 is offline Find More Posts by shadowx79
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 26, 2014, 11:50 AM
Joined Dec 2012
23 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowx79 View Post
I have a multiplex fun cub and a dx6i. I'm currently using all my channels for flaps and bomb drop but I'm willing to give up one or both to be able to have pan/tilt for my camera. Is it possible?? Can I set up the Tx for helicopter mode and do throttle hold or temporarily change my rudder control into camera pan control? I heard about this somewhere but I cannot find anything on it.

Also, I'm on a very limited budget and the only FPV gear I ordered is the set of cheap hobbyking quanum goggles. Where can I get the rest? I already decided on 1.3ghz with the clover leaf antennas as I can't fly very far with my 2.4 dx6i. I just wanna dip my toes into the hobby and any advice would be appreciated!
Theres a few videos on youtube for this. I am planning on adopting it soon but I have not yet, so no experience personally.

Pan and Tilt control with DX6i (3 min 35 sec)
mcscott is offline Find More Posts by mcscott