HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by FlyingGorilla83, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 19, 2013, 05:12 PM
**coming to a town near you**
United States, NM, Albuquerque
Joined Apr 2013
717 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sold
DJI 450 w/ Naza M V2 w/ GPS (**GoPro Ready**)

This DJI 450 is LOADED!! Its never been abused or crashed. Frame has 15 total flights!!! LED's to help fly day or night. DJI Naza M V2 controller w/ GPS makes it a dream to do whatever you need. GoPro mount and 3D printed legs to protect the camera. All this thing needs is a Tx/Rx and Battery. Im getting 11min flight times with a 22ooma 3S without the GoPro and 7 min with the Go Pro attached. I built an Orange Nose cone to help identify forward flight direction (looks really cool) My fiance says it looks like a reptilian spider, lol. If you dont like, its hot glued to the front bottom frame and is easily removed. Extra parts included. PM me if interested. Thanks.

$600 takes it all!! I have over $1200 into this bird. Paypal accepted (add $15) You pay shipping. I will ship whatever parcel carrier you wish.CONNUS Only. Thanks!!

-DJI 450 Frame and Legs
-4-Skywalker 40a ESC's
-4- Motors
-LED's
-DJI Naza-M V2 Controller **W/ GPS** (Upgraded to latest software)
-3D printed Legs
-3D printed GoPro mount
-3D printed GoPro gimbal mount
-Spare 3D parts
-4 spare Legs
-Spare top and bottom Frame
AND More +++ (3 sets of props, DJI Props, Extra frameboard, etc.)

** I am willing to sell with Hero2 GoPro (Add $100) **

Please see pics and PM me with any questions/concerns/offers. This baby fly's like a dream but I need the $$ to fund my new F3K/DLG endeavor. Thanks and God Bless.

-TJ
FlyingGorilla83 is offline Find More Posts by FlyingGorilla83
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 19, 2013, 07:45 PM
Lancaster, CA.
Joined Aug 2009
300 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
Landing Legs

If you don't mind what type of landing legs this Multicopter?
Thank you
HiDesertFun is online now Find More Posts by HiDesertFun
Old Aug 19, 2013, 10:53 PM
United States, CA, Huntington Beach
Joined May 2007
228 Posts
Trader Rating: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiDesertFun View Post
If you don't mind what type of landing legs this Multicopter?
Thank you
Here's the YouTube link on who makes the legs and GoPro mount.

GoPro Mount & Legs Kit for the DJI f450 flamewheel (12 min 38 sec)
smokeytbear is offline Find More Posts by smokeytbear
Old Aug 19, 2013, 11:11 PM
Joined Apr 2013
717 Posts
Thanks Smoky. There is a dude on youtube that I emailed and he sent me the legs for $45 I believe. If I remember correctly, his name was Peter. Very nice man. Legs are solid, plus he sent spare parts including a servo gimble. Video shows his solution.

-TJ
Old Aug 19, 2013, 11:18 PM
Joined Apr 2013
717 Posts
**One quick note, My GoPro is an HD Hero, not a Hero 2. my apologies for the mixup. Pictures attached. Thanks.

**Please note that the GoPro is a package deal. Im only willing to sell with the Quad as a package. Thanks.**
Closed Thread