HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 06, 2012, 10:30 PM
All under control, Grommit!
United Kingdom, Aberdeen
Joined Sep 2000
12,565 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcjetpilot View Post
Predictable… see I could have simply added a “smiley” at the end of my post and that would have smoothed over his posts… but… I highlighted “2” and you should have been able to see my point. But nope… you’re here for a different reason…
Far, far too cryptic.
leccyflyer is offline Find More Posts by leccyflyer
Old Dec 06, 2012, 10:33 PM
Watts is life...
Bot's like to know where you live
Joined Sep 2003
2,860 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leccyflyer View Post
Far, far too cryptic.
Have a Happy Winter Solstice
rcjetpilot is offline Find More Posts by rcjetpilot
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 06, 2012, 10:36 PM
United Kingdom, Aberdeen
Joined Sep 2000
12,565 Posts
Quote:
Have a Happy Winter Solstice
No thanks I will have a Happy Christmas, the same as I do every year.
Old Dec 06, 2012, 10:59 PM
whiirrrrrr
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Nov 2011
785 Posts
Quote:
No thanks I will have a Happy Christmas, the same as I do every year.
A happy Christmas!? Leccy, I hope you have a Merry Christmas!
srt8madness is offline Find More Posts by srt8madness
Old Dec 06, 2012, 11:12 PM
United Kingdom, Aberdeen
Joined Sep 2000
12,565 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by srt8madness View Post
A happy Christmas!? Leccy, I hope you have a Merry Christmas!
That too!

...And the same to you, too!
Old Dec 07, 2012, 02:45 AM
Useful Idiot
Asturias, Spain
Joined Mar 2001
3,545 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcJ View Post
He also died a Jew and those who accept Him become adopted Jews as brothers of Christ.
As I've said before, he was only Jewish on his mother's side; there's on ongoing debate about who his father was.
martin richards is online now Find More Posts by martin richards
Old Dec 07, 2012, 05:40 AM
Joined Apr 2012
413 Posts
This whole thread makes me want to watch Life of Brian
CraigVMN is offline Find More Posts by CraigVMN
Old Dec 07, 2012, 08:11 AM
Kit Kannibal
Joined Mar 2005
90 Posts
The great Bill Maher would do well to remember that he hosted “Politically Incorrect” for nine seasons. I’ve always been politically incorrect, because it’s fun, shocking to some and I don’t like to be told by polite society how to think, act and speak. I think most Americans tend to push back against this silliness. It’s just our rebellious nature. Last year or maybe the year before, I noticed a return to Christmas among the retailers and other advertisers. I couldn’t find a single sign at the mall that shows “holiday tree” instead of Christmas tree.

Happily, the return back to “Christmas” is even stronger this year and maybe in few years we’ll be done with this phony pc crap altogether. No doubt retailers have realized that sales are stronger if they cater to people who actually celebrate Christmas. I my little redneck, white bread part of the world, public schools still have “Christmas” pageants and sing “Joy to the World”. If this is so bad, I’m sure the super-pc networks would cease to air “A Charlie Brown Christmas” which obviously depicts religious celebration in a public school. Oh, and our parks still have nativity scenes.

If people are offended by this, they need to grow thicker skin – or hey, here’s an idea, they could just chose not to participate and shut the hell up. Personally, I think the complainers overstate the number of people who are actually offended, and how much they are actually hurt by our celebrations just because they may be real-life Grinches.

Eventually, Charlie Brown visits Lucy in her psychiatric booth. On her advice that he needs more involvement, she asks him to direct a school nativity play. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace and goodwill towards men. And that's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown.”
Mars Rover is offline Find More Posts by Mars Rover
Old Dec 07, 2012, 08:49 AM
Don't look at me like that....
United States, AR, McDougal
Joined Aug 2005
2,798 Posts
Quote:
wheras in reality it was a joke and there was no actual mexican who really showed up at 62 pilot's place.
+10

And a MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.
62pilot is offline Find More Posts by 62pilot
Old Dec 07, 2012, 01:43 PM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
on a boat on the river cam
Joined Jan 2005
598 Posts
Merry Christmas.
I will be decorating a tree as my Viking ancestors did so many years ago.
There are not so many wild Boar about nowadays, so it may just be a tin of Spam that gets sacrificed to Freya on Mōdraniht (Christmas Eve.)
But a high point will be having the radio on for the Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols from Kings.
I would recommend it.
Christian worship and celebration at its best.
Punkie is offline Find More Posts by Punkie
Old Dec 08, 2012, 01:58 PM
Don't look at me like that....
United States, AR, McDougal
Joined Aug 2005
2,798 Posts
Quote:
Happy...happy...joy...joy....

{edit : mod's comment - "Please do not insult the character of other users. If another user is breaking site rules, feel free to report them as mods only review posts that are reported."}

Now who could of it been that reported my post, as I was evidently correct in hihghlighting the problem with the quioted posts. Even more interesting is how I mentioned this over sight to another poster, but just couldn't seem to get on board with the obvious hypocrisy. Its a know historical issue...that these types of threads, about religion, Christmas,Christians, are like fire to a moth, or a fly to POS
First off, I didn't even see your post untill after it was edited, secondly, a jokes , a joke. WOW.
62pilot is offline Find More Posts by 62pilot
Old Dec 08, 2012, 02:03 PM
United Kingdom, Aberdeen
Joined Sep 2000
12,565 Posts
Quote:
Happy...happy...joy...joy....

{edit : mod's comment - "Please do not insult the character of other users. If another user is breaking site rules, feel free to report them as mods only review posts that are reported."}

Now who could of it been that reported my post, as I was evidently correct in hihghlighting the problem with the quioted posts. Even more interesting is how I mentioned this over sight to another poster, but just couldn't seem to get on board with the obvious hypocrisy. Its a know historical issue...that these types of threads, about religion, Christmas,Christians, are like fire to a moth, or a fly to POS
Nobody except the post reporter and the moderator who dealt with the report. It is a very common occurence for those who's post hass been reported to claim to know, but in the vast majority of cases that has been an incorrect guess.
Old Dec 08, 2012, 02:18 PM
turn, turn, turn.
Athol, Massachusetts
Joined Oct 2005
10,261 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Jonas View Post
Ok.
Same here, as soon as I opened the link, my smart phone turned it off.

I'm using an Android 1 first generation... oh shoot, that's for another thread.
Kenny Sharp is offline Find More Posts by Kenny Sharp
Old Dec 08, 2012, 02:20 PM
turn, turn, turn.
Athol, Massachusetts
Joined Oct 2005
10,261 Posts
Quote:
Predictable… see I could have simply added a “smiley” at the end of my post and that would have smoothed over his posts… but… I highlighted “2” and you should have been able to see my point. But nope… you’re here for a different reason…
I don't see it this way.
Kenny Sharp is offline Find More Posts by Kenny Sharp
Old Dec 08, 2012, 06:41 PM
David Drowns
Southern California
Joined Nov 2010
137 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Jonas View Post
just starting the inevitable thread....
Merry CHRISTmas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
All I know is that when I clicked on the link alarm bells went off and my AV software blocked it and reported a trojan.
My Antivirus blocked something too. (I don't even check what it is. It blocks it - I'm good.)
Mig Man is offline Find More Posts by Mig Man