HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 30, 2013, 06:32 PM
Professional heli wrecker
United States, WA, Spokane
Joined Oct 2010
4,274 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by finguz View Post
Well put. I like both fb & fbl at this point, but I still trust fb way more.

Question; Could a fbl setup be programmed to not compensate for wind and fly more similar to a fb heli? It would be cool if it could.
Yes, just as Bert Kammerer quoted on the other fbl vs flybar thread in the vid I posted. Both the Skookum Robotics and Vbar systems that use much more precise gyros, and link computers to the setup feature, will fully emulate the feel of the flybar to a T. The cheaper versions will not and still have that dead feel or numb feel off center.
Luvmyhelis is online now Find More Posts by Luvmyhelis
to remove ads between posts
Old May 11, 2013, 05:25 PM
Joined Aug 2012
413 Posts
Flights, 37, 38, 39 today.

Pulled my first front loop, it was sloppy but I did it!

My back loops are getting better. Inverted hovering still sketcy... 10-20 seconds is about the max i can comfortably keep iinverted before I pop back upright. i fly it way up high and far away from me when i practice them. I need to start flying inverted circuits in the simulator. For me actually flying in the sim rather than just hovering actually improves my hovering orientations.

Love this heli!
KTMDirtFace is offline Find More Posts by KTMDirtFace
Last edited by KTMDirtFace; May 11, 2013 at 05:54 PM.