New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 03, 2013, 05:55 PM
Find More Posts by NYbySky
United States, NY, New York
Joined Feb 2012
120 Posts
Rant
Foxtech FPV disapointment

I have ordered something from them about 35 days ago, (November 29). Only a small camera, a receiver, and a low pass filter. They were shipped yet still haven't arrived and the tracking from usps just says that the origin post is preparing shipment. I ordered standard registered mail. Has anybody had this problem where it's taken this long. I am very worried that I will never get it and foxtech hasn't reponded to any of my emails or anything. Do they have a vendor rcgroups account. This just seams rediculous since the shipping sasy 8-15 days and it's been a little bit longer than that.
NYbySky is offline Find More Posts by NYbySky
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 04, 2013, 03:16 PM
WBD
Find More Posts by WBD
WBD
Carbon Fiber Geek
United States, TX, Irving
Joined Feb 2012
100 Posts
With the holidays shipping is very slow from over seas. My orders from my China vendors is taking longer than expected but they are arriving just fine. As for tracking with standard air mail, don't expect much. It generally doesn't pick up until it customs in the US. Also, you chose the cheapest, slowest method possible so like I said tracking will be close to non-existent. Hope everything works out. When I do have an issue I speak to the online chat person. Being that we are in the US you have to log on at night to get them in the chat box. Also, Fu seems to be very busy right now for whatever reason. Either way he has people in place to handle your issues.
WBD is offline Find More Posts by WBD
Old Jan 04, 2013, 03:36 PM
Find More Posts by NYbySky
United States, NY, New York
Joined Feb 2012
120 Posts
Thanks for the reasurance
NYbySky is offline Find More Posts by NYbySky
Old Jan 23, 2013, 07:11 PM
Find More Posts by trinitized
Joined Aug 2007
36 Posts
Yes I ordered from them I haven't received my order as well. Seems like they don't have the best customer service for US American customers. We need to find better deals in the USA or deal with the Chinese.
trinitized is offline Find More Posts by trinitized
Old Jan 24, 2013, 12:58 PM
Find More Posts by JoshMaxAmps
Joined Jan 2013
19 Posts
If you have not received an update from USPS then likely the item has not shipped. USPS will update you right away when it reaches their stations. Not that packages are not lost from time to time and if so the shipper can have USPS run a trace on the package. If it has not been marked as received by the post office however within a day of the tracking being available and it being a valid USPS shipping day then it has not shipped yet.
JoshMaxAmps is offline Find More Posts by JoshMaxAmps
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 30, 2013, 05:09 PM
WBD
Find More Posts by WBD
WBD
Carbon Fiber Geek
United States, TX, Irving
Joined Feb 2012
100 Posts
FWIW I have never received notification from USPS. In fact packages don't change hands to usps until the package leave customs in the US.
However, lately I have been sending alot of product back to Foxtech due to quality control issues. In the last month I have sent back 4 Horyzon HD cams, 2 - 2.4 boosters, 2 - 1w vtx units and a fpv cam. Really starting to get irritated with the lack of qc at foxtech recently.
Their customer service has gotten a little better but the additional customer service reps are just middle men that don't get the ball rolling any faster. Apparently it is still somebody elses decision what is to be done with a returned item so warranty times haven't changed.
WBD is offline Find More Posts by WBD