Old Yesterday, 02:12 PM
Find More Posts by brushless55
big ignore list
United States, CO, Longmont
Joined Nov 2011
4,929 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCSGUY View Post

Nobody has subjected the Graphenes to serious Amp Loads yet, that's the area of responsibility I like to take on and the packs are on the way. I will stack them up against all the HvLi's I can find and we'll see what cooks and what gets cooked

Joe
this I am interested in very much
brushless55 is offline Find More Posts by brushless55
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 02:13 PM
Find More Posts by nighthawk0077
Canada, ON, Vaughan
Joined Oct 2009
1,849 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motocrossman24 View Post
U said u tested it for a few seconds then admitted that the pack wont get hot in that amt of time, no offence but i found the hk shill lol settled peak? Thats a new one
We EDF guys live of this sort of data, peak thrust, peak amps peak power etc..most manufacturers list this type of data with their ducted fans and that is how we do our testing. I also mentioned it was only a preliminary result and not meant to be definitive.

As far as the thermal handling benefits, that has already been stated many times by many people.

I'm not sure why you're taking this so personally, but yes that's the highest number obtained without any sort of momentary watt or voltage spike, perhaps I should have simply said settled. You've already expressed your displeasure in my posting in the other thread, but to resort to slanderous name with zero basis in fact is is crossing the line. Perhaps instead of waiting for others to figure everything out for you, you should run some of these tests yourself, that way you will not be disappointed?
nighthawk0077 is offline Find More Posts by nighthawk0077
Old Yesterday, 02:35 PM
Find More Posts by MCSGUY
aka JetMan Joe
Joined Feb 2010
3,504 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brushless55 View Post
this I am interested in very much
How did it go with your SMC packs? I'm queued up to test the 8000 65c that came in late.

Joe
MCSGUY is offline Find More Posts by MCSGUY
Old Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Find More Posts by DjZorlag
"An occasional user"
Finland
Joined Jan 2016
70 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjZorlag View Post
Please abuse them hard and run near rated C-ratings to get some difference between the packs. You could get off easy due to prematurely failing packs and we'd also get some

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbyking
Originally Posted by HobbyKing - A basic guide to Electric Flight
TURNIGY® Batteries explained
Zippy: Great value for money. Average Cycle Life* (100+) and minimal voltage sag under load.
TURNIGY Standard: Excellent value, Longer Cycle life* (160+) and very low voltage sag under load.
TUNIGY nano-tech: Unbeatable performance, Longest Cycle Life* (250+) and almost 0 voltage sag under load.
*Cycle Life results from discharging at full C rate to 3v. End of life when battery has 80% capacity.
This would be where we are aiming at.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCSGUY
Nobody has subjected the Graphenes to serious Amp Loads yet, that's the area of responsibility I like to take on and the packs are on the way. I will stack them up against all the HvLi's I can find and we'll see what cooks and what gets cooked
My prayers have been answered. (no happy clappy)
DjZorlag is online now Find More Posts by DjZorlag
Old Yesterday, 05:37 PM
Find More Posts by f3honda4me
United States, WI, Colgate
Joined Dec 2013
1,755 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowJacketsRC View Post
I hope this post does not upset anyone. If it dos please PM me and I will delete.

I have been getting a lot of PMs and calls requesting Revolectrix Lipos. The advantage of me stacking them is that I could deliver them to you faster and for less shipping. If I were to start stocking them, what size, C rating, and formula would you guys be interested in. I simply can't stock anything close to everything they offer.

Thanks
6S for sure. It seems they are always out of the 6S in the 3000-4000mah range for their 427 and 435 blends.
f3honda4me is online now Find More Posts by f3honda4me
RCG Plus Member
Old Yesterday, 06:02 PM
Find More Posts by malcolmm
Joined Jan 2005
709 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by f3honda4me View Post
6S for sure. It seems they are always out of the 6S in the 3000-4000mah range for their 427 and 435 blends.
3300 6s is very popular. Other very popular sizes I am aware of are 5000 6s and 2200 6s.
malcolmm is offline Find More Posts by malcolmm
Old Yesterday, 08:28 PM
Find More Posts by Motocrossman24
Joined Jul 2015
431 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowJacketsRC View Post
I hope this post does not upset anyone. If it dos please PM me and I will delete.

I have been getting a lot of PMs and calls requesting Revolectrix Lipos. The advantage of me stacking them is that I could deliver them to you faster and for less shipping. If I were to start stocking them, what size, C rating, and formula would you guys be interested in. I simply can't stock anything close to everything they offer.

Thanks
I think the popular sizes such as 1300 3,4s 2200 3,4s and 3000-3300 4,6s would be a pretty safe bet, a big thing with the lipo game is a lot of people want the one stop shop so if they need larger packs they may very well go to revo's website to make one large order rather then paying two shipping fee's. As joe suggested im sure mark would be straight forward with you and maybe asking revo john for a spreadsheet of which packs sell the most in a given month or something. Ik i and many others would like to see a usa distributor for revos packs.
Motocrossman24 is online now Find More Posts by Motocrossman24
Old Today, 03:58 AM
Find More Posts by Jon58
United States, OR, Medford
Joined Sep 2011
198 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motocrossman24 View Post
Ik i and many others would like to see a usa distributor for revos packs.
http://www.amainhobbies.com/rc-helic...-6s-xt/p249251
Jon58 is offline Find More Posts by Jon58
Old Today, 05:14 AM
Find More Posts by dennisp_sg
Singapore
Joined Nov 2007
802 Posts
Is this not the USA Revolectrix store.?

http://www.revolectrix.com/
dennisp_sg is online now Find More Posts by dennisp_sg
Old Today, 07:07 AM
Find More Posts by jj604
ancora imparo
Melbourne, Australia
Joined Jul 2005
8,943 Posts
From that site:

High Quality Revolectrix LiPo and LiHV batteries are available for purchase directly from the REVO Singapore webstore for delivery anywhere in the World, including the United States. They are currently not sold or supported through the REVO USA Store.
jj604 is online now Find More Posts by jj604
Old Today, 08:19 AM
Find More Posts by Motocrossman24
Joined Jul 2015
431 Posts
Yea revo stopped selling to amain as far as ik, their selection isnt very large when they do manage to get anything in.
Motocrossman24 is online now Find More Posts by Motocrossman24