Old Sep 11, 2013, 02:38 PM
Aircraft Designer Guy
Melrose, MA
Joined Jul 2005
1,416 Posts
Help!
Folding prop needed for my big Eurofighter

Hi guys,

Went out today to put a practice session on my big prop jet, and on my first landing I broke one of the prop blades.

My father and I are heading out tonight, and I've already having espirit ship a few sets of replacement blades to our hotel, but just in case something else goes wrong, I was wondering if anybody at the show might have a set in their stash.

The jet uses two three blade 15x10 aeronaut CAM props (6 blades total). I could probably get away with something in the 14 inch range if there were two full prop sets, but I cant go larger due to clearance issues.

If anybody has got one let me know and I'll figure out a way to meet up/ pay you. We'll be setup towards the parkflyer side of the flight line, the big pink jet is now blue/grey, hard to miss!

Thanks,

Adam
AJWoods is online now Find More Posts by AJWoods
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 14, 2013, 05:42 PM
United States, DE, Dover
Joined Oct 2011
394 Posts
I am bumping this thread and replying to all your threads, I was and am VERY IMPRESSED today along with my wife and son, you did a incredible flying and excellent job with your build, BRAVO!!!!! and that was a Awesome demo dude, one of my top 5 favorite flights today (saturday) . Wow I could watch you and your dad flying all day. Excellent job!!! The sound module was cool too!!!
Smoothcruizer3 is offline Find More Posts by Smoothcruizer3
Old Sep 14, 2013, 11:53 PM
United States, CT, Fairfield
Joined Jan 2012
522 Posts
You used to be "MIT KID" right?
Zedtwitz is offline Find More Posts by Zedtwitz
Old Sep 16, 2013, 03:58 PM
Kit Manufacturer
United States, MA, Southbridge
Joined Feb 2010
3,576 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedtwitz View Post
You used to be "MIT KID" right?
Yes he was.

I have to agree Adam. As I said to you on the demo line sunday, the plane looks amazing with all the paint and the award was well deserved
coreman is offline Find More Posts by coreman
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: And into the winter season...
Old Sep 16, 2013, 09:26 PM
Aircraft Designer Guy
Melrose, MA
Joined Jul 2005
1,416 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreman View Post
Yes he was.

I have to agree Adam. As I said to you on the demo line sunday, the plane looks amazing with all the paint and the award was well deserved
Thanks! I had an absolutely awesome time this year, that was made even more awesome by being able to share the sport award with my dad. The inflatable went over so well, we were brainstorming up new ideas the whole way home. Awesome event, awesome people, awesome memories.

-Adam
AJWoods is online now Find More Posts by AJWoods
Old Sep 17, 2013, 09:27 AM
NY
Joined May 2000
2,274 Posts
... and an AWESOME show put on by an AWESOME father/son team

Well done indeed !!
Alan W is offline Find More Posts by Alan W