HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by TreeFlyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 07, 2013, 02:16 PM
Joined Oct 2004
504 Posts
Trader Rating: 275
Sold
TBS Discovery

Partially assembled and not flown TBS Discovery. The arms/motors/props/esc's are from a DJI Naza Flame 450 ARF kit. All the parts were purchased last month new from a vendor/s. Comes with a set of props for 3s and 3 sets of props for 4s ( I bought an extra 8 props for 4s). All pin headers are soldered and ready for TBS Core ( I did not buy a TBS Core). Comes with all original parts/plates/screws/etc... I got as far as having a NAZA M hooked up and working but that's the extent of it. It was assembled following the official TBS video on Youtube. The soldering is clean and solid. During the parts gathering I started flying a 250mm quad and am having a ball so my quad priorities have changed.

It just needs receiver/control board and battery to get flying. Naza not included.
Sold to aerorynamic

$245 shipped Continental USA. Thanks!
TreeFlyer is online now Find More Posts by TreeFlyer
Last edited by TreeFlyer; Feb 08, 2013 at 04:10 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 07, 2013, 08:17 PM
Joined Aug 2012
280 Posts
Trader Rating: 36
pm'd
aerorynamic is online now Find More Posts by aerorynamic
Closed Thread