HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 12, 2012, 01:57 PM
The Netherlands, UT, Soest
Joined Sep 2008
45 Posts
Idea
A little help for inspiration. (i hope . . .) Alula feather design just with markers

I made a vid on how i designed my Alula.

I had not so much material to work with so i hope it will be enough for some inspiration to create something wonderfull.

Kinda funny is how the music relates to the drawing process. . . . .
It somehow represents in a funny way how my brain works,
shifting and switching thoughts just like the music.

Start with a piece of paper, and draw the outline of the wing on it so you can practise all you want before taking a permanent marker on your alula.

Kitchen knifes are good examples of creating all sorts of feather shapes.
Have fun! (i did )

alula wing design help HD 1080p.mp4 (3 min 54 sec)

Props for those Alula design examples i found on this forum and showed in this vid, they are great and without them i never found a way of designing my Alula like i did now.
Even thougt about buying a special paint spray kit to get good results, but before i can master that it would be next year or so.

Link: My new Alula http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...4#post22798474
Link: Putting on the BLING! http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...4#post22804158

You are free to PM or mail if i missed something, or if you think i can be of help.
Try a rainy day, steal some paper and markers from somebody and give yourself a good time
Cheers!
dutchxxl is offline Find More Posts by dutchxxl
Last edited by dutchxxl; Oct 29, 2012 at 07:13 PM.
to remove ads between posts