SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 20, 2012, 06:04 PM
Joined Feb 2011
23 Posts
Discussion
Airtronics Vanguard for FPV

Hi everyone,

So I reached the limit of my DX6i Transmitter during my second FPV Flight. I was toying with the thought of buying a Turnigy 9x and putting in a FrSky module or a UHF module but it seems quite pricy. I have also thought about putting a amplifier on my DX6i....however this seems quite complicated. So the question is I have a old Airtronics Vanguard 6 channel Radio system at my parents house...it was my first transmitter. I was wondering if this is any good for FPV. I love the fact that I dont have to worry about interference on the 2.4Ghz band however I can't remember ever having any interference using the 72Mhz radio. So what do you guys think? Ohh keep in my I plan on using this on my Homebuilt FPV quad....and that I have a 5.8Ghz video Transmitter / Reciever.
DavidIvanowich is offline Find More Posts by DavidIvanowich
to remove ads between posts