SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 21, 2012, 05:12 PM
Joined Feb 2012
1 Posts
Discussion
Film Maker needs help

I have undertaken a major theatrical production that includes "film". I use the quotes because it really is video but even Holly-wooders call it film.

A major portion of the filming will be taking place in Stevens County Washington which is about 50 miles north of Spokane Washington. I will be staging all the way to to Northport WA which will include some shooting at the Northport Raceway. - and eventually over the border IF it can be arranged.

I need a unit or units that have an HD camera on-board that's 1920 x 1080. Higher is of course acceptable. Helicopter or wing units.

If you have any interest in being part of The Project (TP) please contact me.

Ed Miller
help@grunts.biz
grunts.biz is offline Find More Posts by grunts.biz
to remove ads between posts