HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
View Poll Results: WHY GET A COMPUTERIZED RC BATTERY CHARGER?
quickly 0 0%
safer 5 100.00%
current 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old Apr 17, 2014, 12:48 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jan 2014
24 Posts
Discussion
Why get a computerized rc battery charger?

Getting a quality digital rc lipo nimh battery balance chargershould be seen as an investment for your long term enjoyment of this hobby, most certainly if you are into electric powered flight. Computerized chargers have all sorts of benefits, but there are three that stand out in my opinion:
A computerized battery charger can be used to charge and maintain all your batteries regardless of chemistry make up, size, capacity, or voltage. From large flight batteries, to transmitter batteries, to your flight box battery. You can even charge you car battery if you wanted to. They are so versatile you will honestly wonder how you ever lived without a good computerized charger once you get one and chances are you will end up charging more than just RC batts with it.
A good computerized battery charger pays for itself many times over by ensuring your batteries are safely and accurately recharged every time. This will give you the best life possible out of your batteries and in some cases; you can even bring older batteries back to life with features such as cycling, forming, and of course balancing. With the amount of money some of us have invested in battery packs for our birds, a good >llipo balanced charger b6ac is one of the most important RC support items we can purchase that can literally save hundreds of dollars in battery damage.
Perhaps the feature I like best with computerized RC battery chargers is they accurately tell me my battery condition by showing how much charge goes into them. lipo battery balance charger saves aircraft and ensures a fully discharged 5000 mAh rated battery, for example, is in fact taking all that 5000 mA of power during a charge cycle.Think of it like filling up the gas tank in your vehicle without being able to see how many gallons of gas was going into the tank from the read-out on the pump, and you didn’t have a fuel gauge. Pretty difficult to know how long it would be before you run out of gas if that was the case right? Being able to “see” how much charge goes into your batteries offers the same benefit as seeing how much gas goes into your tank.
olivia zou is offline Find More Posts by olivia zou
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 17, 2014, 12:50 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jan 2014
24 Posts
you maybe need a better battery balance charger
Old Apr 17, 2014, 01:08 AM
Germany, TH, Sülzfeld
Joined Apr 2014
15 Posts
a smart charger is needed!
happyemily is offline Find More Posts by happyemily
Old Apr 17, 2014, 03:59 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jan 2014
24 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyemily View Post
a smart charger is needed!
yes,you can see our <a href="http://www.aliexpress.com/item/RIGINAL-UCHARGER-U500-CHARGER-Remote-Control-Peripherals-Devices-Battery-Charging-Units-20A-MAX-500W-WHOLESALE/1774141500.html">battery balance charger</a>