HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 21, 2013, 01:24 PM
Joined Mar 2013
77 Posts
Discussion
mini z motoracer front wheel bearing

Guys please help me out! Having some issue's with my motoracer.

My front wheel was wobbling badly so I replaced with a new one but still wobbles. I found that the ball bearing of right side of the wheel doesn't fit, it's too lose and opposite side is too tight. This makes the bearing slide out little bit out when the bike leans right making it wobble. Both the new and old wheel has same problem. One side lose and other side tight. Is this how it is?

Also the gyro feels it has some resistance and it's rpm fluctuate, some times it stop spinning. Now it doesn't work. Doesn't look burned though. Doesn't beep anymore while pairing with tx!

Unfortunately I don't have any hobby club / store nearby to get some help. So please help me out! Thank you!
tejfly is offline Find More Posts by tejfly
to remove ads between posts