New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 26, 2015, 08:36 PM
Find More Posts by soaringtuna
Canada, ON, Guelph
Joined Jul 2004
206 Posts
Discussion
Let's all share our designs! CAD plans for you!

Hey everyone, I've been scratch building for a long time (since I was 15) and I really love designing and building. As we all have noticed I think lately the art of scratch building, and very much designing has really disappeared in a big way! I have nothing against ARFs, except that they are not scratch built.

In the spirit of sharing and getting enthusiasm back to folks for building from plans or for designing your own I am proposing we share our designs here.

I have attached to this thread a few of my designs in CAD format. Nothing held back. If you are seeing this post from China, and own a factory, go for it. Produce away. I'm not planning on kitting of doing anything with these plans except building some for myself.

So go ahead folks, enjoy! Please post some photos if you build any of these! If you have designs you want to share please feel free! Let's get building!

Best,
Marc
soaringtuna is online now Find More Posts by soaringtuna
to remove ads between posts