Totally agree
bryansifsof44 is online now Find More Posts by bryansifsof44
Old Feb 07, 2016, 10:51 PM
Find More Posts by ryane67
I'll fly (and crash) anything!
United States, MI, Orion Charter Township
Joined Mar 2013
1,554 Posts
I put new windings on my mxs's motor last weekend.. More fun with 20awg wire, technically the motor should now be able to handle 102amps but I'm not going to push it there.. 72 is plenty.
ryane67 is online now Find More Posts by ryane67
Old Feb 07, 2016, 11:14 PM
Find More Posts by wedoitall
United States, WV, Clay
Joined Sep 2012
3,077 Posts
Glad to see you back. I just recently came back after about a year and a fe months break. First plane I threw back In the air was my MXS too.

Feels good huh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motojunk View Post
Thanks, Doc! I couldn't be happier to have this thing flying again. It's been so long that I forgot just how amazing this bird flies. It's been about 2 years since it's been in the air and yet the moment I took it up I felt right at home with it. I haven't really had much stick time at all over the past year or so. I figured the re-maiden would be a basic trim flight, taking it easy and getting a feel for it again but this thing is so solid I instantly felt confident bringing it down on the deck and wringing it out. Makes me want to invest in the 60" sizes a bit more now.

Also gotta give a big thanks to Hitec for getting my servo back to me really quick. They didn't even charge me for the repair. Definitely going to be thinking of them a lot more now when it comes to choosing servos. I would have gladly paid for their service, but that's just awesome that they take care of their customers like that. You don't see that generosity too much from big companies nowadays.
wedoitall is online now Find More Posts by wedoitall