HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 22, 2013, 06:46 PM
Micro Crazy Man
Baltimore, Md.
Joined May 2004
1,531 Posts
Ill make the soldering video tomorrow for you if your soldering on connectors you should be good to go for wire soldering if you tin up the wires they should solder up almost on contact with the iron tip. I will make a build log for the wright flyer I'm gonna use CF rod and durabatics foam try and get it as light as possible
epicdoom is offline Find More Posts by epicdoom
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 22, 2013, 09:27 PM
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Apr 2009
870 Posts
Thanks and lmk as soon you start the build log.
karfrik is offline Find More Posts by karfrik
Old Feb 22, 2013, 09:54 PM
West of California Speedway, East of LaLa, North of Disneyland
Joined May 2001
2,196 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by epicdoom View Post
Jim I have this same motor the wires are coming out of the heatshrink that you see they are touching there inside that heatshrink there enameld so no worries. I would heat shrink the connections where they solder to the esc wiring each one seperatly
I probably wasn't specific enough. I know the wires are enameled magnet wire. I was trying to state that where each wire ends, insulaion is necessary after soldering to the ESC..
356Jim is offline Find More Posts by 356Jim