HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 18, 2013, 05:00 PM
Joined Jan 2012
47 Posts
Discussion
DRIVEWAY PLOWIN' With My Kyosho Blizzard SR! 10x Normal Speed!!

hey guys, please come check out my new video of my kyosho blizzard SR plowing the bottom of my driveway in 10x normal speed!
Kyosho Blizzard SR Plowing Driveway at 10x Normal Speed! (2 min 16 sec)

thanks for looking
aking720 is offline Find More Posts by aking720
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 18, 2013, 05:36 PM
High Dynamic Thrust
United States, FL, Mt Dora
Joined Feb 2007
2,211 Posts
lol thats awesome! cheers
stoneenforcer is offline Find More Posts by stoneenforcer
Old Jan 18, 2013, 05:58 PM
Lets get the HUEY up
bolton england
Joined Jan 2009
231 Posts
Good job done there , Great video ,
madphil is offline Find More Posts by madphil
Old Jan 18, 2013, 07:35 PM
Joined Jan 2012
47 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneenforcer View Post
lol thats awesome! cheers
thanks!! haha
Old Jan 18, 2013, 07:36 PM
Joined Jan 2012
47 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by madphil View Post
Good job done there , Great video ,
thanks man!!
Old Jan 19, 2013, 09:17 PM
Joined Jan 2013
16 Posts
That is awesome! I didn't know such an RC vechicle was out there. I learn something every day. Living in Michigan, I got to get one!
mikethenerd2 is offline Find More Posts by mikethenerd2
Old Jan 20, 2013, 08:11 AM
Joined Jan 2012
47 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikethenerd2 View Post
That is awesome! I didn't know such an RC vechicle was out there. I learn something every day. Living in Michigan, I got to get one!
thanks!! and if you live in a good area that gets a fair amount of snow then i would highly suggest it!
Old Jan 20, 2013, 10:19 AM
United States
Joined Oct 2008
542 Posts
Awesome!

I hope you gave that poor guy a drink after all that work.

~ Jeff
Panther F is offline Find More Posts by Panther F
Old Jan 20, 2013, 10:37 AM
Joined Jan 2012
47 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther F View Post
Awesome!

I hope you gave that poor guy a drink after all that work.

~ Jeff
haha thanks!
Old Jan 20, 2013, 11:57 PM
Joined Jan 2013
16 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aking720 View Post
thanks!! and if you live in a good area that gets a fair amount of snow then i would highly suggest it!
Yes, I get a whole lot of snow where I live. May I ask if they are pretty robust? I assume they are a hobby grade product that is repairable and upgradeable? I shy away from RC stuff I canít tinker with myself. Thanks!
Old Jan 21, 2013, 09:51 AM
Joined Jan 2012
47 Posts
Quote:
Yes, I get a whole lot of snow where I live. May I ask if they are pretty robust? I assume they are a hobby grade product that is repairable and upgradeable? I shy away from RC stuff I canít tinker with myself. Thanks!
they are pretty well built however i did manage burn out a motor in my particular model within the first 3 runs.. im not sure how it happened or why but it does seem to be a common problem.. to fix this, im upgrading both of the motors in mine to losi 370 sized motors, designed for the mini lst/lst2. they are a direct drop in replacement, other then the stock mounting hardware which are too large for the holes in the losi motors so you will need to find some screws of your own to fit them.. other then this i havent had any other problems and i have used it quite a lot. Right now, amainhobbies has most parts for this vehicle in stock, however there are very few upgrades available for it..
hope this helps!!
Old Jan 21, 2013, 09:56 AM
Joined Jan 2012
47 Posts
Quote:
that reminds me, i also got water in my stock power switch and it started getting really flaky so i just cut it off and soldered both halves of that wire together and it works fine now lol
Old Jan 22, 2013, 01:47 AM
Joined Jan 2013
16 Posts
Quote:
they are pretty well built however i did manage burn out a motor in my particular model within the first 3 runs.. im not sure how it happened or why but it does seem to be a common problem.. to fix this, im upgrading both of the motors in mine to losi 370 sized motors, designed for the mini lst/lst2. they are a direct drop in replacement, other then the stock mounting hardware which are too large for the holes in the losi motors so you will need to find some screws of your own to fit them.. other then this i havent had any other problems and i have used it quite a lot. Right now, amainhobbies has most parts for this vehicle in stock, however there are very few upgrades available for it..
hope this helps!!
Thanks a lot. Amainhobbies does have quite a few parts for it. Just ordered one, I look forward to joining the "Blizzard club."
Old Jan 22, 2013, 12:01 PM
Joined Jan 2012
47 Posts
Quote:
Thanks a lot. Amainhobbies does have quite a few parts for it. Just ordered one, I look forward to joining the "Blizzard club."
no problem man! happy i could help! and im sure you will enjoy it
Old Jan 23, 2013, 05:08 PM
Joined Jan 2013
16 Posts
Quote:
no problem man! happy i could help! and im sure you will enjoy it
Sure will, just have to wait until next week for the Blizzard to arrive. Your videos are probably selling a lot of Blizzards, maybe you should ask for a sales commission, ha ha.