HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 16, 2012, 07:53 PM
AUSTRALIA brisbane
Joined Aug 2007
309 Posts
Discussion
LAZY J photo manipulations

Hello all just thought I would share some of my work - over the last year I have fallen heavy into photography, photoshop and photomanipulation and am slowly starting to make some headway.

Most of my work I offer as T-shirts, iPhone/iPad covers, throw pillows, etc here: http://society6.com/SIRLAZYJ and with aviation being a life long passion (as most here would understand lol) aircraft frequently feature

Not sure if this would be the right place but thought I would start with this one - this image actually started life as an image of a replica hanging from the rafters in a Melbourne Museum. Anyone know the name of this aircraft?
14FELIX2 is offline Find More Posts by 14FELIX2
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 16, 2012, 08:04 PM
AUSTRALIA brisbane
Joined Aug 2007
309 Posts
Another one with a Corsair getting the drop on a Zero. This time two plastic model aircraft provided the initial starting images.
14FELIX2 is offline Find More Posts by 14FELIX2