New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 17, 2013, 09:39 PM
Find More Posts by Flight Quack
Joined Jan 2013
2 Posts
Discussion
throttle cut on dx7s for differential throttle mix

Just figured out how to program mixes on my dx7s to link rudder to throttle on my new pby catalina (multi). I can spin it on a dime during taxi, no matter what the wind. But when I enable throttle cut, the enabled switch only stops the motor plugged into the throttle slot from starting, and the other motor plugged into the aux-1 slot is still active. Anybody know how to program a mix to link throttle and aux-1 to a throttle cut switch? The props on the pby are really close to the battery hatch, and I'd feel a whole lot better if I had one switch to inhibit both motors until my hands are clear and I'm ready to fly.
Flight Quack is offline Find More Posts by Flight Quack
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 11, 2015, 09:00 AM
Find More Posts by Razer_Ghost
United States, PA, Imperial
Joined Aug 2013
23 Posts
I would like to know this too.
Razer_Ghost is offline Find More Posts by Razer_Ghost