Old Oct 20, 2012, 04:24 PM
Manual will not flyaway :D
Sweden, Gothenburg
Joined Oct 2012
3,136 Posts
Discussion
New quadcopter user

Hey guys

Just received my kit and done a short test flight, (short as its dark in sweden now).

Kit is.

Sk450 frame
Ntm 1200 motors
30amp plush controllers
KK2 x config
8x4 props

Ive only ever flown a cheap micro plane from parkzone and have no experience with electronics, so I was suprised at how quick it was to build.

Ive been practising on phoenix RC sim with a ps3 controller but still very nerve wracking flying this thing for the first time. Ive just worked out the autolevelling feature and will try that tomorrow but even without, it did seem very stable.

Anyway, just thought i'd introduce myself.

Any ideas on range with the. Turnigy tx9 and turnigy receiver?
ecks is online now Find More Posts by ecks
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 20, 2012, 04:27 PM
Mmmmmmm!
Kingdom of Sweden, Dalarna County, Sater
Joined Oct 2011
3,353 Posts
With the right features activated anyone can fly these, my friend borrowed my Crius board just a couple of days ago and with auto level on he's already flying. As for the range on that setup, 2km or so if the antenna isn't blocked by anything. But don't push it too far, there's no failsafe with the stock setup. Something that is important to have.
WiseDuck is offline Find More Posts by WiseDuck
Old Oct 20, 2012, 05:48 PM
Australia, NSW, Sydney
Joined Aug 2010
101 Posts
I use a tgy9x with stock reciever and transmitter, and multiwii detects when it loses the signal and puts it into failsafe mode.
fried onion is offline Find More Posts by fried onion