HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 14, 2014, 06:32 AM
Joined Jun 2013
64 Posts
Unfortunately I can't get on the open hobby site because I'm outside the USA and not sufficiently computer savvy to use a proxy server

It's interesting that the firmware has moved on, but not it seems for the (non-US?) English version.
Bee_random is online now Find More Posts by Bee_random
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 14, 2014, 06:40 AM
Woodstock, VT
Joined Jan 2007
690 Posts
Here's the link to the German site, can you access this?

http://www.graupner.de/en/supportdet...16ffdbdd#mz-24
Sctholson is offline Find More Posts by Sctholson
Old Oct 14, 2014, 07:16 AM
Joined Jun 2013
64 Posts
Awesome, I looked all over and missed that link.. Thank you very much. Now to get the USB driver to work
Old Oct 14, 2014, 10:50 AM
Joined Jun 2013
64 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graupner USA View Post
Yes, you can set the mAh value you would like to have as an alarm.

You can do the module setup and alarm values using the mz-24 telemetry/data view menu.

What you cannot do is update the module. You will need to get only the USB adapter which in return will also allow you to setup and configure your module on your PC.
Feeling a bit daft right now. I'd read that the second sense lead from the unisens-e was for recording min/max data and because I only had one port on the Rx identified for telemetry, I left that lead unplugged.. For anyone following my footsteps, plug both in, the second can go in any Rx port it seems (unless I just got lucky). Got there in the end and at least I now have everything all up to date now!
Last edited by Bee_random; Oct 14, 2014 at 11:21 AM.
Old Oct 16, 2014, 01:02 AM
Joined Jun 2013
64 Posts
Gone from daft to frustrated, not for the first time :P

So I got control over the Unisens-e from the MZ-24 via data & settings on Tuesday evening and was very happy... Moved. The unit from my GR-12 on the mini Protos (just being used to test and set up) to the Logo550 (where I really want use it) on a GR-24 and wasn't getting any telemetry!

So I moved it back again, and now I get telemetry, but no longer have access to settings and data! Wires have continuity connectors look strong - maybe it only works on Wednesdays? I know it can work, it just refuses to
Old Oct 16, 2014, 06:52 AM
United States, PA, Franklin
Joined Oct 2004
94 Posts
Where did you plug the telemetry wire into on the GR24?
yufasa is offline Find More Posts by yufasa
Old Oct 16, 2014, 06:56 AM
Joined Jun 2013
64 Posts
The port at the back with '-+T' identification.

I've been reading manual, again, and I'm now doubting whether plugging that second sense line in was the fix, or coincidence. The manual clearly states this is optional.

EDIT: fixed now.... No idea what I did to fix it though
Last edited by Bee_random; Oct 16, 2014 at 03:15 PM.