SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Oct 24, 2012, 11:45 PM
"the chai maker"
Joined Oct 2012
5 Posts
Discussion
noob here.....i need help....

greetings...gusto ko po sanang pumasok sa rc hobby kasi po since im a child malaki po ang impluwensya ng mga eroplano sakin...sana po matulungan nyo ako on how to start and sa mga first step na kailangan ko gawin.....wala po kasi akong idea kung san pwede bumili ng mga starter kit or beginners kit para sa pagpapalipad ng eroplano......maraming salamat po.....
mojo_jojo is offline Find More Posts by mojo_jojo
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 31, 2012, 08:31 AM
Registered User
Joined Oct 2012
3 Posts
same here from mindanao...
silhig is offline Find More Posts by silhig
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 01, 2012, 07:50 AM
Flying Foamies
speedactyl's Avatar
Philippines, NCR, Makati City
Joined Jun 2012
971 Posts
Where you guys from?

normally it start with budget how much your willing to spend on entry level rc hobby grade vehicle .

try these sites though

http://www.willysrc.com
http://www.rcvictory.com/
http://lilsfutaba.net/
http://panpages.ph/listings/ph451473...-hobbies-store
http://helitrex.multiply.com/
http://www.gopedasia.com
http://heli168.tk
---------------------------------------
http://www.rayderhobbies.com
speedactyl is offline Find More Posts by speedactyl
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by speedactyl; Dec 12, 2012 at 02:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 03, 2012, 01:43 PM
Registered User
Joined Oct 2012
3 Posts
Dapitan City po, Zamboanga Del Norte...
silhig is offline Find More Posts by silhig
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2012, 06:46 AM
Registered User
Joined Nov 2012
11 Posts
Got my first heli from Lowdog Hobby shop. It's a Mjx F45 4ch Fixed Pitch. Started flying/ hover last Nov 25 2012.

[IMG][/IMG]
Rbsix is offline Find More Posts by Rbsix
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 08, 2013, 07:54 PM
Registered User
kawaboy's Avatar
Australia, WA, Orelia
Joined Aug 2012
61 Posts
Hello

Perhaps you might want to start with one of these simulators (or similar).

http://www.willysrc.com/index.php?op...adio&Itemid=18

They have certainly saved me a lot of grief and money. The reset button is your friend :-)

After you have gotten the basics of flight and your thumbs are doing what they're supposed to, you can then decide on what kind of trainer outfit you want. I would stick to the slow high wingers for starters (even with these, things happen pretty fast...DAMHIK :-)

Find a flying field used by a club. There will usually be some instructors that will be more than happy to teach you.

Having someone with R/C experience near you will be a big help in getting you in the air and he/she will be able to answer your questions, of which there will a lot. Of course, there is always this great forum. :-)

Hopefully by this time, you have gotten addicted to this hobby and you can now look forward to spending lots of time (and money) having a great time.

Cheers and good luck

Joe
Perth, Oz
(soon to be living in Manila)
kawaboy is offline Find More Posts by kawaboy
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 02, 2013, 07:40 AM
Registered User
Philippines, MIMAROPA, Bongabong
Joined Feb 2013
27 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbsix View Post
Got my first heli from Lowdog Hobby shop. It's a Mjx F45 4ch Fixed Pitch. Started flying/ hover last Nov 25 2012.

[IMG][/IMG]
I'm from Or. Mindoro, got the F45 from the same shop just this February. Started out in CX helis. This 4 channel is what I consider as entry or starter level to CP heli in the future. 1 crash but now I'm flying FFF around the school oval.
jc1015 is offline Find More Posts by jc1015
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2013, 10:30 PM
Registered User
Philippines, NCR, Parañaque City
Joined Jun 2013
72 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc1015 View Post
I'm from Or. Mindoro, got the F45 from the same shop just this February. Started out in CX helis. This 4 channel is what I consider as entry or starter level to CP heli in the future. 1 crash but now I'm flying FFF around the school oval.
Hello I'm from metro Manila as well and I'm a complete noob as well. I'm planning to buy my first 4ch fp heli from low dog this coming week and I've done some research and basic know how's. I'm wondering what would be your opinion on both the f45 and similar Helios such as wl 911. Wl 912 wl913 f46 ?

I'm leaning towards wl912 cos of its following here in the forums and reviews. Any suggestions guys?

(I'm also actually setting my budget not going above 3.5k for now cos I'd like to try it out first) thanks in advance
Stratelhelm is offline Find More Posts by Stratelhelm
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2013, 12:47 AM
Flying Foamies
speedactyl's Avatar
Philippines, NCR, Makati City
Joined Jun 2012
971 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratelhelm View Post
Hello I'm from metro Manila as well and I'm a complete noob as well. I'm planning to buy my first 4ch fp heli from low dog this coming week and I've done some research and basic know how's. I'm wondering what would be your opinion on both the f45 and similar Helios such as wl 911. Wl 912 wl913 f46 ?

I'm leaning towards wl912 cos of its following here in the forums and reviews. Any suggestions guys?

(I'm also actually setting my budget not going above 3.5k for now cos I'd like to try it out first) thanks in advance
the 911 looks good as some wold recommend
speedactyl is offline Find More Posts by speedactyl
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: what you think of this Builds?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion noob here needs help! Shark_fighter78 Batteries and Chargers 4 Sep 26, 2012 10:02 AM
Discussion noob in need of help with Raptor 30 nickxx4360 Fuel Heli Talk 24 May 17, 2012 09:04 PM
Help! another fpv noob needs help kremecheze FPV Talk 4 Mar 26, 2012 04:26 PM
Discussion Another confused noob needs help please. Anarchy1 Multirotor Talk 25 Mar 01, 2012 04:09 AM
Discussion Noob here, need help with speed control magmahan Power Systems 4 Apr 05, 2009 02:14 PM