HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 16, 2012, 10:35 AM
Joined Apr 2012
4 Posts
Discussion
Need advice on micro controller

Guys I need help, I want to find or build a small enough controller that I can mount it on my fishing pole and it not be too cumbersome. I may be on the wrong forum, but does anyone have any advice? It will only need 6 channels I am going to control a trolling motor. I am picturing a single small joystick type feature that allows me to controll all of the commands except one. That is forward and reverse along with steering right or left. An additional toggle would be needed for speed (controlling the rheostat). Let me add I am extremely ignorant in the field electronics, especialy radio controlled. I am very handy with mechanical design, so I believe if something like this does not exist, but the components do I could slap them together. Thanks for any input
lunkerhuntin is offline Find More Posts by lunkerhuntin
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 17, 2012, 02:09 PM
Wherever you go there you are
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Nov 2011
8,455 Posts
There are lots of options, but it will cost you either a lot of money, or a lot of time in your own self education. Electronics are not legos.
7oneWo1f is online now Find More Posts by 7oneWo1f