SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Yesterday, 10:32 PM
Joined Nov 2014
91 Posts
Discussion
Some real combat today P51 vs hawk lol

So today I was flying my micro P51 in my usual spot that has some trees at the far end of the field and I was flying over them today when out of no where a hawk darts out and starts chasing my plane! I went into a nose dive and that hawk was fast right when it was about to clip me I did a Cuban and the hawk flew off. Three batteries later as I'm taking off the hawk comes out of seemingly out of no where and clips my plane lol. It hit it pretty hard and it landed on the pavement. Thank god the damage was only cosmetic but it kind of sucks because it took the red paint off the spinner so now the damage is kind of obvious. I just had a few crinkles on one wing. Still a pretty cool way to get some damage lol
ApexpretadorGT is offline Find More Posts by ApexpretadorGT
to remove ads between posts