HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 08, 2014, 09:07 AM
United States, GA, Alpharetta
Joined Jul 2014
13 Posts
Mini-HowTo
Naze 32 won't connect what to do

In my case I was having issues with openflght seeing my naze here is what I did to fix it step one open open flight then go to google and search abusemark naze 32 and open the manual find where the boot pins are and once you find that solder a wire from one pad to the other. Go back into openflight and on the right side of the screen there should be a button that says flash firmware click that it will bring you to a screen that has like 4 check boxes near the top left of the screen click the one at the top it should say something with the bootpins click that then a be check box will pop up under the box you just checked click on that then once you have those two boxes checked at the bottom of the screen press the button that says flash(online) then the box to the right should lite up click that. If a red bar at the top of the screen says something like failed or unsuccessful unplug the board and plug it back in it should work. Once the green bar goes all the way across the screen it should say something like flash successful then go back and take off the wire that you connected to Bootpins then you should have no issue going back into base flight and flash the software with checking the box above the bottom one and press the button at the bottom and the button to the right should light up click that and it should flash and connect fine that's what's I did to get mind to work
tannerryan1 is offline Find More Posts by tannerryan1
to remove ads between posts