Austria / Vienna
Joined Feb 2007
1,340 Posts
Hi,

i'm so sorry ..... wrong thread - i thought this is the vector thread

cu Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Guy View Post
Don't remember seeing this option on the OSD Pro. Just distance to pilot. Would be nice.
Thint1 is offline Find More Posts by Thint1
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 02, 2015, 05:24 AM
Joined Feb 2015
1 Posts
OSD Pro and TX to Seagull

Hallo,
I need help how to obtain conection between my model any my PC during flight.
What I have: I have FDR Seagull, OSD pro.
What I want: I have connected OSD pro and FDR (instead of eLogger) and I need to recieve data in my computer I have conected via Seagull Wireless.
Seagull Wireless needs Tx conected elswhere in model.
In manual of FDR is written, that TX must be pluged in FFC TX socket.
If I use OSD Pro, it is connected in FFC TX socked on FDR.
In manual of OSD Pro is written, that I can connect Tx to the daisy chain male port of the OSD pro.
I am not sure, where it is. Only one four-pin port is described as "microsensor/ powerpowerpanel" so my question is follows:
Where i Should connect my seagull Tx to obtain measuder data from FDR when OSD pro is present?
Thank you for quick answer.

Best regards
Uteri
Uteri is offline Find More Posts by Uteri
Last edited by Uteri; Feb 02, 2015 at 05:50 AM.
Old Feb 16, 2015, 08:14 AM
United States, TX, Frisco
Joined Jan 2004
1,010 Posts
Selling an unused OSD Pro for $65 and a elogger for $45 in FPV classifieds

Thanks!
eroeder is offline Find More Posts by eroeder
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 20, 2015, 12:01 AM
Joined Dec 2014
11 Posts
Too bad it wont fly the way points on its own...i mean why can't it?
livethrive is offline Find More Posts by livethrive
Old Feb 25, 2015, 03:34 PM
Canada, SK, Regina
Joined Oct 2011
51 Posts
OSD and guardian

Hi everyone
I am hooking up an Eagletree with guardian on a Twintar, as it is, I have two channels for ailerons on my Taranis to dragon link. When I configure the RTH one of the options is self level, is there any way to use the self level feature,when I use rudder instead of ailerons (like I said above using two channel so that I can use flaperons)
Thanks in advance.
Terry
teb1963 is offline Find More Posts by teb1963
Old Feb 25, 2015, 08:58 PM
Canada, ON, Thunder Bay District
Joined Apr 2007
759 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by teb1963 View Post
Hi everyone
I am hooking up an Eagletree with guardian on a Twintar, as it is, I have two channels for ailerons on my Taranis to dragon link. When I configure the RTH one of the options is self level, is there any way to use the self level feature,when I use rudder instead of ailerons (like I said above using two channel so that I can use flaperons)
Thanks in advance.
Terry
Don't remember the self level option when I set up my OSD Pro with the Guardian. I'm using the ailerons with a "Y" harness and the elevator. These are recommended for RTH with the guardian installed.
Fast Guy is offline Find More Posts by Fast Guy
Old Mar 01, 2015, 03:49 PM
Joined Jul 2005
339 Posts
OSD Pro And RSSI Numbers

I have an OSD Pro system set up on my multi rotor and have RSSI set up on Temp 1 on the eLogger V4. Testing here in the shop my RSSI numbers are between 95 & 99. Randomly the numbers will just start to change on their on going from the real numbers all the way to 0, the display looks like a random number generator. After a couple of seconds of these random numbers the OSD locks back in and shows 95 to 99 and might stay this way for a few seconds up to a few minutes then does it again.

What I do know is the RSSI numbers coming into the eLogger from my receiver remains steady in the 113 to 127 range because they are recorded in the log and can be easily checked.

Anyone saw this problem before or got any ideas, I have checked and calibrated every thing I can think of.

capman231
capman231 is online now Find More Posts by capman231
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 07, 2015, 08:00 AM
Canada, SK, Regina
Joined Oct 2011
51 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Guy View Post
Don't remember the self level option when I set up my OSD Pro with the Guardian. I'm using the ailerons with a "Y" harness and the elevator. These are recommended for RTH with the guardian installed.
Thanks for the reply Fast Guy.
I see in the manual you are right, but I would really like to have the flaperons usable.
I would like to know if using the guardian on just one aileron would cause any problems with RTH or self level. When in normal flight the ailerons only deflect a few degrees to maintain a level attitude, so I cant see any issues there. However I am not sure how the turning would be when the RTH activated with just one side deflecting. Any thought would be appreciated, or if anyone has done this I would like to hear how well it works.
Thanks
Terry
teb1963 is offline Find More Posts by teb1963