HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 19, 2015, 07:09 PM
United States, NJ, Lacey Township
Joined Sep 2013
208 Posts
Discussion
Some Issues Binding my new Quad

Hello i purchased a 250 quad and im trying to bind to my Turnigy 9xr this is already synced to my flamewheel f450 so maybe this could by why its not grabbing signal? maybe need to change to a diffrent plane but my new quad is using the same FrSky D8r-II Plus and i press the bind button on the back of my Dxr and it flashes red and green like in bind mode i press the Frysky on the quad and it flashes green green green red then blinks red
abiddar is offline Find More Posts by abiddar
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 19, 2015, 08:42 PM
Joined Sep 2013
208 Posts
Just Purchased a BNF quad awsome little thing just got it today and attempting to Bind to my Turnigy 9XR and its doing nothing.....
the Turnigy i hold the back button on the DJT telemetry and the bind lights are flashing green and red. the controller works fine with my f450 with FrSky D8R-II Plus
this quad is running Naze 32 Acro with Frsky X8R with "CPPM" i for the life of me cannot get it to bind ive held the button down on my X8R and lights are solid waiting for a connection from Turnigy and Turnigy is blinking making noise waiting for the quad ive looked around and messed with some settings changing it to 16 channel somewrre i saw still no luck
Old Mar 19, 2015, 11:06 PM
60 years of RC flying
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Feb 2006
17,632 Posts
Have you used the required jumper while binding?

http://www.frsky-rc.com/BBS/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5322
Daedalus66 is online now Find More Posts by Daedalus66
Old Mar 20, 2015, 12:26 AM
Joined Sep 2013
208 Posts
i used a jumper i made
i got it to bind enough that when i have quad plugged in with base-flight i can see the throttle move and such but now i cant get quad motors to spin? im not familiar with naze32 at all naza was way more simple with error codes that basically guide u threw ;O any idea why motors wont arm?is this now basically editing the radio settings now?