SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
Old Nov 07, 2012, 08:59 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi ryanbe15! I believe CSR Nancy is currently assisting you with your concern. Please check your email soon! Thanks! -Seba
Sebastian_BHcsr is offline Find More Posts by Sebastian_BHcsr
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 07, 2012, 09:02 PM
United States, MD, Bethesda
Joined Sep 2012
267 Posts
Hey Seba,

I was just updating this thread.

Guys,
Nancy did get in touch with me. Here's what i have posted in this thread http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1759343

Guys,
I want to let you know that Nancy did get back to me and do appreciate her quick response. It does seem that when BH (Nancy at least) will do what she says. So Nancy, thanks for e-mailing me and note that i did e-mail you back.

Nancy, one thing i will say is why do i or other with complaints have to reach someone like you to make things right. I'm dealing with a similar issue with my new whirlpool refrigerator. If companies would do what is right to begin with, I think most people if not all are understanding but when we call to discuss the issue with the BH sales team and they tell me (us) there's nothing we can do it's frustrating. We know not everything is perfect and simply ask when things are not up to par that the company stand behind their product and correct the situation. It's equally frustrating that we have to resort to public forums to get any actions. The exact same thing happened with whirlpool. Once you start commenting in public forums, action finally happens.

I'm going to close this thread as i didn't realize there was another
ryanbe15 is offline Find More Posts by ryanbe15
Closed Thread