HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 18, 2014, 09:27 PM
USA, MI, Grand Ledge
Joined May 2006
127 Posts
Thanks, good info and great pics. Had thought maybe you modified the existing pocket.
ledgehunter is online now Find More Posts by ledgehunter
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 22, 2014, 10:53 PM
that's gonna leave a scar
United States, NC, Mooresville
Joined Aug 2007
3,550 Posts
seeing these edf's are hard to find now..how hard is it to switch all the electrics and fan unit to a new fuselage & wings..? my old mig needs a new body
KCinNC is offline Find More Posts by KCinNC
Old Mar 23, 2014, 12:18 AM
Registered Flight Addict
Australia, WA, Ellenbrook
Joined Aug 2013
598 Posts
Pretty basic, I rebuilt mine in about an hour with a new airframe.
The_Reaper_83 is offline Find More Posts by The_Reaper_83
Old Apr 07, 2014, 04:51 PM
Joined Feb 2008
1,472 Posts
Was pulling up out of a steep diving turn when the batt dumped out, flying out of my line of site. Plane came down fine, but that was the end of bottom loading batts for me. Made it a top opener, removed the steering linkages, and cut lipo port(s) into the pilots seat. closed up the fuse bottom with foam covers.
Lengthwise, the stock lipo will just fit between the dash and the back of the hole that passes thru to the old batt location. When that new location is cut, it becomes apparent just how much room for batt there is in this plane... lots.
With minimal cutting,vertical placement of the batt is also possible, again, thru the hole that passes thru to the old batt location. This allows a more rearward placement than the stock configuration, for those who feel the cog on this plane is too far forward.
By removing most of the wheel steering assembly, my plane is 1.5g lighter than stock. (I kept the top 1/2" of the vert shaft and the screw to pin the canopy into the fuse at the steering shaft hole location.).
Stock performance is becoming... blandish? Think i'll start by grabbing that TP pack, see how it'll fit....
airfoil'd is offline Find More Posts by airfoil'd
Old Apr 15, 2014, 07:34 PM
jacksonville florida
Joined Feb 2005
378 Posts
mig landing gear

I seem to have lost my nose gear, if anyone has one that they could part with let me know, thanks
cbear is offline Find More Posts by cbear
Old Apr 24, 2014, 05:08 AM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Apr 2011
596 Posts
Anyone selling there mig ? I'm interested in buying one
ITS ME DAVID is offline Find More Posts by ITS ME DAVID
Old Jun 04, 2014, 11:16 AM
Joined Aug 2011
550 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITS ME DAVID View Post
Anyone selling there mig ? I'm interested in buying one
David I have two of them along with 2 F-86 Sabres..

I am thinking about selling one of the Migs off- both have the plastic protectors..
Turbobearcat is offline Find More Posts by Turbobearcat
Old Aug 01, 2014, 05:30 PM
Joined Apr 2012
280 Posts
What is the highest weight anyone has flown the MiG-15 with on 2S?
MiG29Fulcrum is offline Find More Posts by MiG29Fulcrum