SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 18, 2014, 10:47 PM
Exodus 4:13
United States, FL, Davenport
Joined May 2012
9,101 Posts
Well it's true, which one of us has EVER said "I have enough planes, no more" and actually meant it (and the words weren't forced out of us by a significant other).

Besides, he's 100% spot on, I've asked for a Citabria (or more specifically, a super decathlon) in UMX size!
bhoov128 is offline Find More Posts by bhoov128
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Snice Slick
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 18, 2014, 11:06 PM
Registered American Veteran
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Joined Aug 2010
168 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoov128 View Post
Well it's true, which one of us has EVER said "I have enough planes, no more" and actually meant it (and the words weren't forced out of us by a significant other).

Besides, he's 100% spot on, I've asked for a Citabria (or more specifically, a super decathlon) in UMX size!
You know ? I changed my mind, I"ll take a Super D instead also. It's just sounds better and might make the financial deletion more "super"!

It's gotta have the wheel pants also or it just won't look right.
Should we have running lights on it since we are on the subject?
natss is offline Find More Posts by natss
Old Nov 18, 2014, 11:28 PM
I'm BIG on micros
Canada, ON, Brampton
Joined Mar 2011
565 Posts
All models should have lights I still want a umx Beech G58 and Lancaster. A 7ch Beech 2000A would be cool too
JSS4 is offline Find More Posts by JSS4
Old Nov 18, 2014, 11:29 PM
Joined May 2012
9,101 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by natss View Post
You know ? I changed my mind, I"ll take a Super D instead also. It's just sounds better and might make the financial deletion more "super"!

It's gotta have the wheel pants also or it just won't look right.
Should we have running lights on it since we are on the subject?
Hell why not. If I can get a 1-rotation lomcevak out of it I'll be thrilled
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 19, 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered User
United States, LA, St Francisville
Joined Apr 2014
564 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoov128 View Post

I have, and the words were prompted by the silent disbelief of my family when I decided to get my sixth plane(my CC!).
Eagle2Nitro is online now Find More Posts by Eagle2Nitro
Old Nov 19, 2014, 12:59 PM
Joined May 2012
9,101 Posts
So, you didn't actually mean it.....
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 19, 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered User
United States, LA, St Francisville
Joined Apr 2014
564 Posts
I thought I did.
Eagle2Nitro is online now Find More Posts by Eagle2Nitro
Old Nov 19, 2014, 10:32 PM
Fox 1
Canada, AB, Calgary
Joined Jan 2013
555 Posts
Ornithology Trivia

For bird watchers, the shrike is an elusive character. Whilst a perching bird (without the claws of the raptors) it is a voracious carnivore. Audible tracking is difficult as it will often mimic the sounds of the song birds that it hunts.
The shrike is also called "the butcher bird". That is because the shrike will often cache whole (or parts) of it game on the thorns of bushes and amongst twigs in low trees.

The German word for shrike is wurger. Converse in English for wuger is Focke Wulfe 190, or "The Butcher Bird".

So, I'm looking for a 1/32 scale of the you name it thingy 190, even with the reverse East Indian mark on the tail and so forth.

All things considered this was not an uncommon airframe of the time.

Cheers!
Rocket
RocketRobin is offline Find More Posts by RocketRobin
Last edited by RocketRobin; Nov 19, 2014 at 10:39 PM.
Old Nov 19, 2014, 11:34 PM
Joined May 2012
9,101 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketRobin View Post
For bird watchers, the shrike is an elusive character. Whilst a perching bird (without the claws of the raptors) it is a voracious carnivore. Audible tracking is difficult as it will often mimic the sounds of the song birds that it hunts.
The shrike is also called "the butcher bird". That is because the shrike will often cache whole (or parts) of it game on the thorns of bushes and amongst twigs in low trees.

The German word for shrike is wurger. Converse in English for wuger is Focke Wulfe 190, or "The Butcher Bird".

So, I'm looking for a 1/32 scale of the you name it thingy 190, even with the reverse East Indian mark on the tail and so forth.

All things considered this was not an uncommon airframe of the time.

Cheers!
Rocket
keep pitching it (in ever increasing humorous methods)... hopefully we'll get one!! My Meg Mustang needs something to chase!
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 20, 2014, 10:24 PM
Fox 1
Canada, AB, Calgary
Joined Jan 2013
555 Posts
Meg has needs.

Cheers!
Rocket
RocketRobin is offline Find More Posts by RocketRobin