Mar 24, 2014, 09:25 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

RTF 4 CH BlitzRCWorks F22 RC EDF Jet with $30 upgrade

Good after noon.

So my wife bought me this as a surprise birthday gift. it shipped very fast. Packaging was good no damage. When i opened it to my dismay it was missing the Ac adapter for the charger. No big deal with that maybe i miss read that it only came with the charger.

Well after assembling this plane according to the instruction booklet, that was included with the plane. I had hooked up the servo wire to the receiver.
Ailerons ch 1
Elevator ch 2
Throttle ch 3
Rudder Ch 4

After installing the battery i wanted to check the control surfaces. All but the Ailerons work. they do not make any attempt to move. The problem i see is that the elevator moves when the right stick on the controller is moved in any direction. any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

the order number is 57065-140319
Last edited by mikekaram; Mar 24, 2014 at 10:01 PM. Reason: more info
to remove ads between posts
Mar 25, 2014, 12:00 PM
Banana Hobby Service Agent

F-22

Dear mikekaram,

I am very sorry for the troubles you have encountered. I advise to check the aileron y-harness to make sure the connections are properly matched with the servo leads such as red to red (+), black to black (-), etc. Also, it sounds like the transmitter may be in delta wing mixing. I will be sending you an e-mail with more details to resolve this issue. Please respond to the e-mail at your earliest convenience.

Thank you!
Mar 25, 2014, 05:54 PM
Thread OP
Hey I got the ailerons to work. The only issue now is was there supposed to be an Ac adapter with the charger? All that came in the box was gator clips.
Mar 29, 2014, 08:07 AM
Thread OP
Hey just wanted to put an update. Banana Hobby did a great job helping me figure out my issue. Thanks
Apr 09, 2014, 07:06 PM
Thread OP
Just a quick question for you Alex. I need to get a new set of wings and a new body for this thing. During it maiden flight she was very unstable and nose dived. The results where tragic. But I see on your site u do not have the body. Where can I contact the manufacturer to order one?
Apr 10, 2014, 11:53 AM
Banana Hobby Service Agent
Hello mikekaram!

I am truly moved to hear about the crash, I was just out flying that same F-22 a few days ago and it quickly became a favorite for me. I will be sending you an e-mail to the address used when the order was placed. I want to make sure we can get your F-22 back in the air. Please check your e-mail at your earliest convenience.

-Alex

Quick Reply